• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. BigH

FN2 What cars have you beaten before?

Hi there guys, I would just like to know what cars you've beaten before with your FN2
  2. BigH

FN2 Any chance of a facelift on the FN2 Type R?

I honestly have no idea, but I think somewhere in 2011 or 2012 would be a good guess. So don't worry, your Type R will still be new for some time to come
  3. BigH

FN2 Any chance of a facelift on the FN2 Type R?

Hi r19122, no there's no news of a facelift for the Type R. Will probably stay like it is untill the new Civic gets released
  4. BigH

FN2 New FN2

Yeah, we might not have some of the best roads in the world, but they really are some of the most scenic and winding roads you'll find anywhere. Enjoy your drive brother. Wish I could do it now aswell. You're making me jealous
  5. BigH

FN2 New FN2

Haha, good one with the apartheid one there. Thank You r19122, it seems like they dont accept anyone on our Hondaboys site. Just takes forever and ever. Im picking her up sometime next week. Really can't wait anymore. Got a Milano Red one from Honda Edenvale (r19122 should know where it is). And...
  6. BigH

FN2 New FN2

Ok, no problem. Unfortunately we also don't have the Integra here. They really limit us to what fun we can have. All we get from Honda is 1. Civic (Normal Vtec and Type R also Championship Edition) 2. S2000 3. Jazz 4. CR-V 5. FR-V. And that is it. And I don't want to buy a GTi or a ST as they...
  7. BigH

FN2 New FN2

Thanks alot bud. Yeah, we don't get the EP3 in SA (stupid country). So we're actually limited to choosing the FN2. But i've driven the car and I think it's an absolute stunner. Thanks for listing ur finding, will keep a lookout for the probs u listed....
  8. BigH

FN2 2011 ctr

That also looks nice dude, but it looks like a FN2 with a bad smile
  9. BigH

FN2 New FN2

I dnt know of any big issues with the CTR, but maybe any of u have experienced anything that I should know of before I buy her :P
  10. BigH

FN2 2011 ctr

I think it would be awesome... But that's if it looks like that though
  11. BigH

FN2 New FN2

Haha, ta guys. Cnt w8 to get her :) Have any of u experienced any problems with ur CTR yet?
  12. BigH

FN2 New FN2

I know that I will love it. Don't even have it yet and already in love with it!!! :P I just love the looks and the sound of the beast. Gives me goosebumps :)
  13. BigH

FN2 2011 ctr

Hi guys, what do you think of the 2011 Type R? :(
  14. BigH

FN2 New FN2

Hi there guys, I'm also from SA. Thanks for accepting me on your forum. Looks awesome!! I'm looking at buying a new CTR FN2 and would just like your opinion on the vehicle please. Can't wait to get the puppy. I'm really excited. Keep up the great site. Our applications don't get accepted here in...
Back