• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

HOnda Dealer Service questions?

1. what engine oil and Spark Plug do they use for the EP3? 2. If I change the engine oil and spark plug myself at few days before the date I went to dealer.(just for the dealer stamp) would they still change the same thing or just leave it as what I did? or say is it possible to provide the...
  2. S

Gruppe M noise?

HI, just fitted the GruppeM on my car, it sounds amazing and more powerful. But there are some noise (or say sound)from the airbox when the car parked on the road. Is this normal sound from GruppeM? Just want to make it is in normal condition. Becuase with OEM airbox, there are totally no...
  3. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

My budget is around 400 pounds. Do you guys have any good suggestions for that? HKS Hi Power or Spoon N1? BTW, I dont want it too loud, just for daily drive. Thanks
Back