• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jordbalboa

Suits' JDM S2000

That's such a good price when you take in to consideration how much has been spent on it.
  2. jordbalboa

tegiwa carbon fibre induction kit is insane!!

I remember the gruppe m on my ep3, loved that thing.
  3. jordbalboa

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Looks awesome!
  4. jordbalboa

My '04 EP3 (Cosmic Grey)

Spoon looks 50X better then those other things. Not even centralised.
  5. jordbalboa

LiamGTR's Honda Integra DC5

The front bumper just doesn't look like it belongs on this car at all.
  6. jordbalboa

Skunk 2 gear knob worth the £45?

I just can't see the point. Just push or pull harder lol
  7. jordbalboa

Keep it red or spray it

Sorry I meant standard to standard it's higher spec.
  8. jordbalboa

Keep it red or spray it

Jdm is higher spec. I personally couldn't waste money respraying a car a different colour, that's my opinion though. I have a friend who bought an ep3 in a 'white', it's to bright and doesn't look right at all. Champ white is nice. So is Milano :D
  9. jordbalboa

Keep it red or spray it

Can't see the point in wasting money spraying it white. It still won't be a jdm
  10. jordbalboa

What to transfer off my facelift onto a pre face

My pre face had auto up...
  11. jordbalboa

Opinions please..........

I had champ white on mine I liked it, bronze looks nice though.
  12. jordbalboa

Interior dash centre removal

Yea like said hazard has to be connected. If its got a 3rd party alarm with immobiliser it might not start either
  13. jordbalboa

Daily CTR

Hello and welcome
  14. jordbalboa

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Lol it's miles, haha I did suddenly think f£&@
  15. jordbalboa

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Not an ep3 but interesting to see the difference....(dc5) Mixed driving most on motorway though, 'making the most of the open road'... Pretty good return on a full take of vpower
  16. jordbalboa

Jordbalboa back with a DC5

Came from halfrauds, and thanks.
  17. jordbalboa

I used autoglym upholstery cleaner. Will give it another go over once its dried :)
  18. jordbalboa

small update, changed the old tiny battery for a new one yesterday as it was struggling to say the least. Also picked up a bargain iPhone head unit for £30. So that's been fitted as well. Gave it a good clean today and quickly went over the red recaro's, didn't come up to bad considering it was...
  19. jordbalboa

Integra dc5 arc,mugen,ing,buddy club

Really nice!
  20. jordbalboa

Amp/sub power lead advice please

Without even looking I would say you will need to route it around the seat rails... So coming out if the centre console might be best....
  21. jordbalboa

Honda S2000 Modulo Climax

Made a really good looking car look like sh%t. Even that backs of the head rests look stupid, rear doesn't match the front at all.
  22. jordbalboa

My 04 nighthawk ***black betty*** update2/4/13

I like the black wheels, think I would keep them if it was me. And then sell those seats ;) lol
  23. jordbalboa

My 05 Cosmic EP3

Lol those rears do look like space savers!
  24. jordbalboa

Calliper painting Glasgow

It's only a bit of paint! No way I would pay someone to do that!
  25. jordbalboa

FN2 Champ white wheels

Rosco, these are a good company. And close by. http://www.aerocoat.net/contactus.htm And another for the poor boys wax. :D
  26. jordbalboa

Sticking rear caliper

i paid £650 for two rear calipers discs and pads on my s2k. Ridiculous.
  27. jordbalboa

My JDM Integra R

thats really nice. I think the lightest ones where the end of run. So RX on late 99. No radio, arial, aircon. Power steering and electric windows? not sure.
  28. jordbalboa

And thanks for the welcomes :)
  29. jordbalboa

Its got a fujisubo rmo1a cat back, tein super street coilvers, d2 rear camber arms and an air filter that im unsure off. Really good condition inside and out. Some near new parada spec 2's as well. :)
  30. jordbalboa

Well I was actually wanting to get a 350z. So was looking to sell the s2000, then my friend said he was selling his dc5 so I jumped on it. It's been anally looked after.
  31. jordbalboa

Thanks fools_errand Still got it at the moment but will be selling it
  32. jordbalboa

I didn't plan on buying it to be honest, but I must admit as much as I like the champ white I wouldn't have opted for one. I like them in 'blue' no idea on the proper name. Artic something?
  33. jordbalboa

Biceps huge weight heavy. Haha just kidding. No idea to be honest mate. :) How's you're training been going.?
  34. jordbalboa

Long time absent. Back with a new car. Bought from a mate but see it for sale on here. Drives amazingly! Really pleased with it. Anyway hello to any old faces
  35. jordbalboa

Typres and 'wow-wow-wow' type noise. Been told tyre wear

Step in the tyre, change it and it will go away.
  36. jordbalboa

White wall tyres

Will look sh!t
  37. jordbalboa

CJN's - CW Honda Integra Type-R

CRX looks proper mint! DC5 is very nice as well. i would be happy :D
  38. jordbalboa

Mugen twin loop?

it was new for £1100 most places. Don't know if that included shipping though.
  39. jordbalboa

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

:D:D:D:D:D lol that just looks in one small word - MENTAL lol!If you see that you know to move out of the way. That intercooler is massive!!!
  40. jordbalboa

Mugen twin loop?

I had one on my EP3. Thought it looked the part and was subtle enough low down in the revs. Open it up and it sounds awesome.
  41. jordbalboa

my rising sun bonnet

Isn't that imperialist. What i mean is, a bit like a nazi symbol...
  42. jordbalboa

Gone from 50 profile to 55 profile, don't like it, yuck, wah wah wah.

16" tyres aren't cheap! lol 17" seem to be cheaper.
  43. jordbalboa

Potential VTEC issues?!

2 years!! Lowered vtec on the old model and i expect an air filter made the change over sound more aggressive.
  44. jordbalboa

New member and my P/Y Dc2

Yea i just had a look on pistonheads and realised it was lol. This does look rather special.
  45. jordbalboa

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

I do like the black wheels. Transforms the car.
  46. jordbalboa

Old model low miles or new model high miles?

The main problem with buying a high millage model especially if you intend to keep it for a while is - The millage you will have to sell it on. Say you bought one on 75k, thats a normal millage for a 2005 model. Say you keep it for two and a half years and put 25k more miles on it, suddenly you...
  47. jordbalboa

New member and my P/Y Dc2

Is that front bumper standard then?
  48. jordbalboa

I think the wheels would look a lot better with the centre caps painted black. I see what you're going for but not sure it works.......Just my thoughts though.
  49. jordbalboa

lovely s2000

I can't see it from the grass. Horrible.
  50. jordbalboa

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Lol, man!! That HKS has maybe 1mm clearance! I've said it before but your wheels look the nuts
  51. jordbalboa

Didnt Get Much VTec Done...

I done 46.7 over 330miles in my 1.2 corsa! :D lol
  52. jordbalboa

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Jealous is not the word. I would love something like this. 420bhp and 300ft lb is crazy! It must absolutely fly.
  53. jordbalboa

Bonnet vent for cold air feed

I think when your not moving it will make no difference what so ever.
  54. jordbalboa

Bonnet vent for cold air feed

The whole point of the gruppeM scuttle panel is that its the only way cold air can pass through the filter. Its nearly all enclosed up to the scuttle.
  55. jordbalboa

Where are the pics of this bonnet!!!
  56. jordbalboa

tegiwa and magnex fitted........

I didn't have mine long enough to worry about it mate. I opened it up once to see if there was anything in there but was clean. By the way your avatar is the tits lol.
  57. jordbalboa

Yea :D
  58. jordbalboa

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

That dash looks really good! I would be very pleased with that. Now just don't get to carried away and do the whole car lol.
  59. jordbalboa

EP3 or FN2

I would still want an EK9, the only thing holding me back is the ridiculous cost. Given the choice of all 3 civic type r's i would take an EK9 Rx. Providing i could sell it on and not lose a fortune :D
  60. jordbalboa

Fools Daily: Mk2 1.8 MX-5

Nice one, thanks Loxy. I honestly had no idea how it was done. Seeing it done there makes it obvious as to why its called arch rolling :D p.s if any body know who IFBB pro bodybuilder Branch Warren is.... Is it me or does the guy in the vid look the spit of him???? In the face only lol.
  61. jordbalboa

So they pretty much just stretch the panels? How does this effect the paint?
  62. jordbalboa

The noise my gruppeM used to make was so good! If the Tegiwa is the same i know what kinda smile you must have lol. I used to like taking it up to vtec then quickly changing before it fully changed over, used to make a "bark" haha. I miss that thing!
  63. jordbalboa

Whats involved in rolling the arches? I always imagined it to be a costly job but £145 seems very reasonable.
  64. jordbalboa

EP3 or FN2

I test drove one when i had my ep3 and didn't like it. Was too refined for what i thought i type r should be.
  65. jordbalboa

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Looks very clean... but you left a bit of dirt inside the ST badge :D
  66. jordbalboa

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Would have thought the jack isn't pushed all the way in or one of the leads isn't pushed all the way in.
  67. jordbalboa

UKDM - Under bonnet project

That is very cool! And some good work.
  68. jordbalboa

My ICE! :D

I just really don't see the point. I dont really see the point in thr flip out in car dvd player that goes in the dash, let alone monitors next to the wing mirrors?!
  69. jordbalboa

Civboy's NHB EP3

Is there green paint on the rear drivers side arch?
  70. jordbalboa

Tango One One (EP3)

For me thats a perfect looking EP3.
  71. jordbalboa

Suits' JDM S2000

Sorry i thought you were suggesting a new M3 in your post then realised that you weren't. Comparing power region, but to be fair 400bhp evo would leave a new m3. From my first hand experience anyway lol :D
  72. jordbalboa

Civboy's Drag EG6 Turbo

What a crazy build!!! I love it! :D:D:D
  73. jordbalboa

Suits' JDM S2000

Comparing a v8 m3 to a 350z... lol. Second hand m3 money i would still rather have a 15k evo that would **** all over it and look better at the same time :D I love the styling of the 350z and its a different direction. I think its part of the appeal.
  74. jordbalboa

Suits' JDM S2000

350z does seem like the way to go. This is where i wanna go next. I would go DC5 but they just seem too much money.
  75. jordbalboa

Lol the pull away speed looked to be unexpected by the way the camera pulled back with you :D :D
  76. jordbalboa

Duffy's Moonrock S2000 GT

I want to do my standard 16's in white. looks really good on any silver tone .
  77. jordbalboa

Chris's Civic Type r ep3 satin 05

Car looks really nice, especially like the rota slipstreams. Those seats those......sorry but i was screwing my face up with disgust hahaha
  78. jordbalboa

lovely s2000

Jesus that's cheap!!!
  79. jordbalboa

Good budget exhaust set up?

I watch the forums like a hawk when i want something. Ebay is ok but rare to get anything good on there.
  80. jordbalboa

N1's are loud mate.
  81. jordbalboa

Thats the one that was on a trailer a lot isn't it..
  82. jordbalboa

New Issues with Tesco Fuel

I think from that thread that its not the 99 thats affected but the normal 95
  83. jordbalboa

hahahha
  84. jordbalboa

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Mook, could you make me something up saying " i use this instead of my s2000 because it's better"? Maybe having s2000 as the same style found on the car.
  85. jordbalboa

lovely s2000

Should be able to get a GT 2007-08 for that price.
  86. jordbalboa

lovely s2000

That is very nice by the way
  87. jordbalboa

lovely s2000

I'm 28 and pay £900
  88. jordbalboa

if you want something thats quiet low down and louder higher through the rev's with some real JDM points then try find a second hand Mugen twin loop. I had one and low down cruising it was very subtle. When you opened it up it sounded awesome. IMO looks the tits as well.
  89. jordbalboa

I'm impressed with the drawing you made on the table :D
  90. jordbalboa

A Question For People With Front Window Tints

That's good to know. Does seem like an unusual one. I must admit i haven't declared mine, i think i will make a call.
  91. jordbalboa

A Question For People With Front Window Tints

If you declare a decat are you not invalidating your insurance as the MOT would be void? Or does it not matter if you have a valid MOT?
  92. jordbalboa

cleaning up an exhaust

i washed mine and then cleaned it with autosol. only cost about £6 from halfords and worked well.
  93. jordbalboa

FoCuSN70's FN2

New wheels look proper nice.
  94. jordbalboa

JDM compatibility with UKDM EP3

I'm pretty sur no Jdm cars have a fog light switch on the stalk
  95. jordbalboa

JDM compatibility with UKDM EP3

I know indicaters are opposite
  96. jordbalboa

I love those headlights. I really want to do something with my car just don't know what haha
  97. jordbalboa

Looks really nice mate!
  98. jordbalboa

My 30th Anniversary

lol i like some of your other pics.....
Back