• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

civic eg k20

this is an eg civic me and my mate share and are building together, its getting close to being finished, most of the hard work is done: Before any of you say u don't like the type r stickers, the car is only being used for sprinting/hill climbing and the occasional Sunday drive, and...
  2. B

My other ek9

This is my new ek9 I have just bought because I couldnt resist having 2! I bought it and love it but as some of you eagle-eyed pistonhead users might have seen I am trying to sell it and keep my modified one instead
  3. B

help fitting 02 simulator

hi I'm trying to fit an oxygen sensor simulator on my ctr ep3 2002. Its a buddyclub one and the wiring diagram on the back doesnt make much sense to me can anybody offer any help? Its pictured below: it has a yellow, white, green and black wire coming out of it. Does anybody know...
  4. B

My 1997 ek9

My 1997 ek9 Its got a carbon fibre bonnet and rear spoiler. Powder coated black OEM wheels. Braided brake hoses. Apexi induction kit, 5zigen fireball cat-back exhaust. Exedy stage 2 clutch and a Fidanza lightened flywheel. Its lowered on tein superstreet coilovers
  5. B

Fitting a JDM ECU

One of my friends was having ECU problems with his 2002 Civic Type-R and it needed a new ECU. He didn't want all the hassle of Honda plugging it in to sort out the immobiliser problems so found out a JDM ECU would bypass this. After a lot of internet browsing most people told him it would just...
  6. B

electrical fault?

hi in a ctr ep3 2002 I have had the following problem: Drove over a fairly big bump that shook the car up a bit and the speedo stopped working, the battery light came on and the power steering light came on and wasn't working for a short time. Any ideas on what this could be, bad earths...
Back