• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. andr345

ADVAN Racing RS originality? (Pic inside)

Thanks Tarmac Nymph I appreciate...
  2. andr345

Giving a closer look makes me wonder if the 5 holes are those for the bolts and the other 5 for cosmetic reason? Damn replicas and "innovators":mad:
  3. andr345

http://www.bazaraki.com/car-parts/other/745352
  4. andr345

Hey guys I need help on my search for rims. I found this rims in a good price...if they are original:confused: I was 99% that these rims are original but the 10-stud pattern made me Hesitate. So can anyone confirm there originality or give me some hints to check advan's originality? Thanks...
  5. andr345

What is this?

Power steering ecu
  6. andr345

Opinions/Reviews on AST suspension

So i purchased this suspension and the previous owner had camber plates on it(Ksport). Shall i stickwith them or use camber bolts?I think i will have a softer ride with the bolts:/
  7. andr345

should i change 1 or in pairs

Generally is recommended to change in pairs suspension parts...
  8. andr345

Jamesatron's Fn2 photo thread

Those are awesome pics:cool:
  9. andr345

Opinions/Reviews on AST suspension

Hi guys An AST suspension for EP3 came up for sale in my area and i would like to hear a few opinions/reviews. I made a small search but i want to hear more... The use that is intend to be is mostly road and a bit of track... Thanks in advance Andreas
  10. andr345

Brembo's on a 2003 EP3

Don't they have a contact with wheel during cornering?
  11. andr345

ADVAN AD08

There are noisy and uncomfortable for trips but they perform very well in track. Thay also last long. They are NOT semislicks though...
  12. andr345

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Awesome pic:cool:
  13. andr345

Tricky's dc2

HEy nice car there. Can you post closer/better pic of your rocker cover
  14. andr345

k20 turbo

You have thrown a lot of time on your car. Congratulations
  15. andr345

CTR in the snow?

Mind that DC5 has LSD.
  16. andr345

The Many Faces of my USDM EP3

Those are a lot of faces:cool: Nice car...
  17. andr345

Forged 2.5 ep3

How did you fitted those brakes? Are they bolt on, or did you modified them.
  18. andr345

Showoff Imports - Rolo - Building an Integra DC5 Track Car

Just great. Any track action?
  19. andr345

The MG-TF K20a V-TEC Project Thread (very pic heavy)

That's a hell of a job.! Keep going:cool:
  20. andr345

My dash board lights and rear lights don't work

The fuses that you should look for are under the bonnet, behind the battery. I had the same issue, due to faulty radio cables.
  21. andr345

The MG-TF K20a V-TEC Project Thread (very pic heavy)

It's no need to ask. UPDATE :)
  22. andr345

JDM ep3 :-)

it seems good! is that a carbon center console? also please remove that ugly antenn.a
  23. andr345

Water bubbling over???

When the coolant flows to the radiator tank, it means that the temperature and pressure got higher than normal so the radiator cap opened to relief the radiator. IMO order an oem cap
  24. andr345

Mine and a few mates Type R's

good looking ep's
  25. andr345

Water bubbling over???

Your radiator cap might need to be replaced. Was the engine temperature OK?
  26. andr345

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

Isn't that anthracite :?
  27. andr345

spark plugs

I think you can purchase them cheaper, even from ebay... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-2-0-Type-R-K20-A2-NGK-IRIDIUM-SPARK-PLUGS-4-/250225684969?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a429cf1e9#ht_1170wt_754
  28. andr345

confused about oil level?

Oh am sorry. i meant that the question following is stupid:p The oils that MilanoChris mentions are from the best to use for K20
  29. andr345

spark plugs

It is recommended to only use those that are mentioned in the service book. NGK and Denso. I don't remember the serial # at the moment but you can always make a search...
  30. andr345

confused about oil level?

A stupid question:! Did they placed the correct oil that you use on your car? Some oils are more likely to consumed than others...
  31. andr345

Showoff Imports - Rolo - Building an Integra DC5 Track Car

Any progress in that monster? I am looking forward to see this running.
  32. andr345

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Awesome N/A numbers. Respect!
  33. andr345

Andr345 EP3

If the camera position was better you would be even more amazed Peter:twisted: At that track there are 2 places that an experienced driver can change gear to 3rd, butis most possible to lose time. However because my gbox is a bit crunchy, i did not risk those changes.:D
  34. andr345

Andr345 EP3

some vids "trackday":lol: not the best driver but getting better:asw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwIdwgZ7OJY @ twisty roads:p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6TLo7E4kmc
  35. andr345

D2 8-Pot Brake kit

ksport and D2 are copies from other brake industries. Not true brake professionals. If you would like a cheap solution, is better to go with DC5's brembo or willwood's
  36. andr345

Andr345 EP3

TypeRiter at the moment the car is stripped at the back, and i do not have any picture from when it was a van. i have some van parts, which i might take a picture so you can get the idea. Thanks Joe
  37. andr345

Andr345 EP3

Hello guys and gals... I own an 02 NHB EP3, with 65k on the clock but still runs like new. Is my daily driven car but also my weekend way out. The paradox with my car is that is registered as a VAN. Yes... a van. This was made back in the years @ Demstar Honda Cyprus, so that they can...
  38. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

Of course it's woth it :)
  39. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

You do have right. I now have to wait for another opportunity of 2nd hand-quality-cheap set of rims.
  40. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

It is my dailly driven car and the weekend trackday/touge, so i am not into the "show" scene. :P I was really tempted for them. It was a good price, 650euro(about 570 pounds), for a discontinued set of rims.:(
  41. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

Getting quality rims without lowering the car it's a fail IMO. I prefer to lower the car and not having the rims, than having the rims and stock height
  42. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

Yeah. I have used an offset calculator and seems that it will be a very tight situation. However only the method of "trial and error", will answer for sure...
  43. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

Thanks TypeRiter Seems that to fit them, i must make a camber setup and stick to 215/40R17.
  44. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

It's not lowered but i am planning to set it at a 25-30mm max. drop. Yes all 4 wheels
  45. andr345

Ep3 annoying starting problem

have you made a compression test? If diagnostics don't show anything is propably not sensors, electronics etc.
  46. andr345

Ep3 annoying starting problem

Have you taken it to a mechanic? Is a weird problem to be solved through a forum.
  47. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

Hey i need some help/advice on some rims that i have in mind. There are Gram Lights 57C and i can purchase them from a friend for a low cost. Is it too much to go from 7'' to 8.5'' width? Will this affect a lot the handling of car in good/bad way? Also will i need to roll the fenders...
  48. andr345

My EP3 updated with pics

what size is the arb? how does it feels?
  49. andr345

Integra DC5 - Dyno video page 3

Nice pictures ;)
  50. andr345

My EP3 updated with pics

Some nice stuff you got there :P
  51. andr345

JMR's Silver EP3 - out in the fields

Wallpaper pics!!!
  52. andr345

GruppeM Scuttle Plate

It's for a DC5
  53. andr345

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

Nice cars jase. What colour will the alloys get?
  54. andr345

My Milano EP3

the green just mess it up a bit... but I like it!!! Any thoughts for carbon doors?:lol:
  55. andr345

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

Those are good numbers! What are the engine mods? Only j's headers, exhaust and intake?
  56. andr345

Ped's JDM EP3.

I know that, but sometimes JDM isn't the best imo:)
  57. andr345

Ped's JDM EP3.

Much better without the tape. I recommend clear turn signals.
  58. andr345

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

BTW how did the Evo wheels came up?? As far as i know there aren't lighter than those of EP3...
  59. andr345

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Nice car. I really like those evo wheels.
  60. andr345

Custom prototype induction kit! R-spec **UPDATE**page 1

That's a great DIY. I would like to see a before-after Dyno though. Great work
  61. andr345

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Keep up the good work mate!
  62. andr345

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Clean crx!!! 8)
  63. andr345

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

Nice car. I like the background theme!
  64. andr345

Nhb dc5r

Sweet...
  65. andr345

K20A Engine swap...

I am jealous mate. You have done a great job...
  66. andr345

newbie milano ctr

Nice and clean!!!
  67. andr345

Mk1 Mexico?? On a type r forum??

i love those fords. well done there
  68. andr345

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

Model Of Car EP3 CTR Year Of Car 2003 Mileage Covered 56700 Wheel BHP 146.2 Flywheel BHP 197.9 Dyno Manufacturer MAHA STOCK
Back