• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. andr345

ADVAN Racing RS originality? (Pic inside)

Hey guys I need help on my search for rims. I found this rims in a good price...if they are original:confused: I was 99% that these rims are original but the 10-stud pattern made me Hesitate. So can anyone confirm there originality or give me some hints to check advan's originality? Thanks...
  2. andr345

Opinions/Reviews on AST suspension

Hi guys An AST suspension for EP3 came up for sale in my area and i would like to hear a few opinions/reviews. I made a small search but i want to hear more... The use that is intend to be is mostly road and a bit of track... Thanks in advance Andreas
  3. andr345

Andr345 EP3

Hello guys and gals... I own an 02 NHB EP3, with 65k on the clock but still runs like new. Is my daily driven car but also my weekend way out. The paradox with my car is that is registered as a VAN. Yes... a van. This was made back in the years @ Demstar Honda Cyprus, so that they can...
  4. andr345

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

Hey i need some help/advice on some rims that i have in mind. There are Gram Lights 57C and i can purchase them from a friend for a low cost. Is it too much to go from 7'' to 8.5'' width? Will this affect a lot the handling of car in good/bad way? Also will i need to roll the fenders...
Back