• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

CH1 Looking to buy a Type R

Hey everyone I'm looking to buy a accord type r, it is a T reg (T603 ATF) not sure if anyone here had that car. I know that 5th gear and reverse synchro needs to be checked, rust, is there anything else? The car I'm looking had a reconditioned engine fitted last year by a company called...
  2. W

DC2 DB8 DC5 EP3 to DC2

Hey guys I'm looking to jump from a EP3 type R to a DC2 98 spec, has anyone made this change? If so how did you find the DC2 compared to the EP3 Thanks!
  3. W

Timing chain needs replacing

Hey everyone just wondering does anybody know a decent place I could take my ep3 type r to get the timing chain replaced? Only place I can think of is Honda dealer. I'm based in norwich. Thanks
  4. W

Fast road setup

Hey everyone Does anybody know where you can get a fast road setup done on a EP3 type r near norfolk or the closest one? Similar to the one that ABP motorsport offers? thanks
  5. W

Weve33's EP3 Type R Prem Edition! - Couple of new pics - Pg3!

Hey everyone I recently brought this civic and its offically now the 4th civic i've owned. Everytime I sell the damn thing i always end up coming back so i think i'll be keeping her for a long while. She is still standard at the moment and planning to keep her that way for a bit. Yesterday...
Back