• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JONNY-TR

Kujo - Nighthawk Black EP3 Type R

Very smart. Enjoy!
  2. JONNY-TR

wisdom and help needed

having some issues, ive taken the centre bolt off, should the hub just come off with a little bit of elbow greese. or do i need to take the whole wheel axel off??
  3. JONNY-TR

wisdom and help needed

telling me. pretty lucky considering. still got the wheel, bit of cosmetic damage but nothing major
  4. JONNY-TR

wisdom and help needed

hit a curb pretty hard to avoid a full on smash, checked the wheel out after, looked ok untill i was doing 80 on the m4 and they snapped clean off.
  5. JONNY-TR

wisdom and help needed

how do a take the old wheel studs out without taking the wheel hub off, or do i need to take it off. 4 of the studs snapped off on the m4 causing me a near death experience in the fast lane with my wheel hanging off. cheers for the help.
  6. JONNY-TR

Big brake kit/ standard wheels??

sorry :( yea im looking at the K-sports.
  7. JONNY-TR

Big brake kit/ standard wheels??

sorry if theres a post about this already, cant sem to find anything. im looking at getting a big brake kit, im wondering would a "8 Piston 330mm brake kit" fit inside standard OEM wheels??? cheers guys. sorry if this makes me look stupid.
  8. JONNY-TR

window playing up

recently had my passenger side window smashed by some boon chavy kid:mad:, got the window replaced but now it doesnt always fit straight in. any ideas what could be wrong?? befor anyone ask`s it is the the right size window lol
Back