• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TypeRDanny

Can't decide between the ATR and CTR

Agree and hello Stu
  2. TypeRDanny

My ATR

Have you put a Typhoon on it yet Chris? Try just adding a K&N Panel filter. Much better and cheaper. Also gives similar gains bhp/torque wise I believe.
  3. TypeRDanny

My ATR

If you're using the AccordR. forum Chris speak to Irish Teacher and Vtec Direct (same person in truth). This guy had the fastest ATR in the UK, a real Scooby killer! He is an ATR expert. If you need anything ATR he is your man.
  4. TypeRDanny

My Accord Type R with Rotas

I have to agree Vibe. Love the car as it's exact same as mine. But not liking the wheels. Sorry.
  5. TypeRDanny

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

There is no h in vtec
  6. TypeRDanny

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

35 when I got the ATR. As you can imagine, it's big difference from drivin my first car, a 1.4 Astra! Had it 20 months and am never getting rid. I'll die before it. LOL
  7. TypeRDanny

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

How much fellas?
  8. TypeRDanny

PB ATR 99 Pre, TypeRDanny

I hadn't planned any mods for a couple of years until my ncd had built up a bit. But I think I might introduce a few, starting with airbox mod. We'll have to see how much it effects the insurance costs:confused:
  9. TypeRDanny

PB ATR 99 Pre, TypeRDanny

Just a few pics of my ATR.:D
  10. TypeRDanny

CH1 The Accord Type R

Hello you pair!
Back