• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

FK2 FK2 battery upgrade

Just seen a 50% off offer from eurocarparts on batteries for today only. I've been considering a higher spec battery for my FK2 as I have a hefty upgrade over the standard sound system. Anybody know the max physical size of battery that can be fitted?
  2. A

FK2 Downpipe with Remus exhaust

Just been looking at downpipes as a future mod and I'm a bit unsure on which one would fit best with the Remus exhaust I already have fitted. Anybody done this previously or have any recommendations?
  3. A

FK2 Wheel nuts down to 19mm from 22mm

Anybody know if there will be a issue swapping the standard 22mm Honda wheel nuts for aftermarket 19mm wheel nuts other than having to purchase the Tegiwa washers?
  4. A

FK2 Tailgate trim removal

Anybody know how to remove the plastic panels from the tailgate? Managed to drop bulb and bulb holder for the reversing light down the back of the tailgate this morning . Spent 60 mins trying to recover both with no joy
Back