• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nick_Johnson

Fitting A JDM Front Anti Roll Bar

Morning Chaps, I have a knocking noise coming from the font end of my EP3 and I am going through a process of elimination to get it rectified, I have already changed the Track Rod Ends on both sides and I still have my knocking noise therefore next on my list is the Front Anti Roll Bar...
  2. Nick_Johnson

Air Conditioning / EP3 Type-R

Good Morning Chaps, I wondered if anybody would be able to help me out, over the weekend I purchased a used Air Conditioning kit for my EP3 Civic Type-R from a t 2005 car and although I believe it contains most of what I require I doubt it is 100% complete. What I was hopeful of is if...
  3. Nick_Johnson

Premier Recaro Seats / Noises

Hello Chaps, I seem to have a couple of problems with my Recaro seats in my Premier Edition Type-R , I really don’t know if there is a fix but when I get in and out of the driver’s seat I’m greeted with a nasty creaking noise which I can’t seem to put my finger on. Secondly I seem to have a...
  4. Nick_Johnson

Cosmic Civic Type-R / Premier

Good Afternoon, Just thought I would post some pictures of my new toy, I collected it three weeks ago from Northern Ireland and have brought it all the way back to Essex. As I am a little bit fussy I haven't dived straight into the modifications and instead spent some cash on getting the car...
  5. Nick_Johnson

EP3 - Petrol Flap/Cap

Hi Guys, Another one for you all, it would appear that my spring is buggared that pops the petrol flap open when you lift the release inside the car, is this a simple fix? Cheers Nick
  6. Nick_Johnson

EP3 - Door Handle

Chaps, Quick one, my drivers side door handle (external) keeps popping out at the front of its fixing so it sticks out a little. I push it back into position and it clips back into place but when I open the door again it pops out. Any ideas? Nick
  7. Nick_Johnson

Old Type-R.org Member - Back In A Type-R

Hi Everybody, I have been out of the Type-R world for quite some time now, but will be stepping back in to an Premier EP3 on the Friday 19th when I collect my new toy. Exciting Times. Was a little shocked to discover that Type-R.org had closed it doors, I was not aware but I believe I have...
Back