• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dibs

JRSC EP3 - Premier Edition

Hello, This is my EP3 :) Reggie: Anyway, I first purchased the car in Jan 2009 and vowed to keep it standard, which lasted for around 6 months. Below are pictures that I took in the first week. After reading several forums, I decided to upgrade the brakes and so I purchased...
  2. dibs

No VTEC - long post.

Hi Guys, Just after some advice really. I was driving the car the other day and it started to feel as though the vtec system wasn't working properly. I didn't really think too much of it as it was a really hot day... When I checked the oil level it was fine, but the CAF pipe from the ITG Maxogen...
  3. dibs

Mugen Twin-Loop bore size

As title suggests, anyone know the bore size of the twin loop? Also what are they like? Are they better than a 2.5" silenced b-pipe on an otherwose stock system? Cheers!
Back