• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

i am doing a kit price for the civic interior which includes centre dash the 2 door handel inserts+ inside door handels and the door locking switch £110 plus return p+p plus i can do speedo surrond £25 gear knob £25 spark plug cover £30 manifold cover £35 rocker cover £60 rear boot...
  2. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

Heres some civic parts i have done today i can do anything you want rocker cover and any colour carbon look ie red carbon yellow carbon just ask
  3. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

Thanks mate going to have a go of that later so website on its way thanks
  4. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

yes you can email me for qotues [email protected] just supply pics and what you want doing, i am in the middle of getting a website built but being messed around a bit
  5. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

yes that is how its done on the video i can do any parts for any cars bike anything you want you can post your items and i will return them by apc overnight insured
  6. D

Carbon Fibre Grille

hi i can make your grill look carbon http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?69394-LOOK-this-is-not-a-wrap
  7. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

the turn around time is 3 to 4 days as i dont use any thing for drying the laquer as i think it loses the shine i can do anything you want leopard skin flowers for the girlfreind absolute anything solid colours as for prices i am going to come up with a price for a kit for the civic this week...
  8. D

LOOK this is not a wrap

here i am offering to do dash kits these are not wrapped it is dipped and then a clear laquer applied like when you see it in range rovers and bmw. The finish is like it has come out the factory i can do wood effect carbon effect with colour of carbon your choice even camo or black chrome i can...
  9. D

Where to get your wheels refurbished

Hi-tec wheelz cheshire do a really good job just have to give them alloys with no tyres 07716359037
  10. D

wheel refurb

get them shot blasted
  11. D

my satin ep3 with a diffrence

205 40 17
  12. D

pmd you about seats thanks neil

pmd you about seats thanks neil
  13. D

Green or orange?

heres mine just had wheels done
  14. D

my 5 year old daughter
  15. D

the tints were on the car when i bought it soon to be removed and replaced as for the wheels i think they look great
  16. D

not seen one like mine before ?
  17. D

Heres new pics with my new wheels

thanks for that thats what did happen and just never set date again
  18. D

Heres new pics with my new wheels

Just bought these wheels and got them fitted just wanted some thing differnt better pics added now
  19. D

What size tyres on ep3 oem alloys

is it better on 215 40s
  20. D

What size tyres on ep3 oem alloys

Help needed just bought some oem civic type r 17" alloys with no tyres and was wondering what size tyres should i be fitting
  21. D

looking for satin silver pics

Hi i am looking to get some new wheels for my type r but nothing has really stood out so would like to see some pics of satin silver ep3 civics hope you all can help
  22. D

clutch help

they do the same fly wheel for a civic
  23. D

clutch help

Hi was wondering does any body know wether these are ok or what is the best way to go and any good mechanics in the north west for my civic type r 2002...
  24. D

pic needed????????

has anybody seen a silver type r whith red oem alloys on would like a pic if anybody can ?
  25. D

Heres my first type r

they are 19s bad picture though does not do it justice i am going to drop it 30mm so if any body knows anyone who has some springs i will post better pics at weekend was thinking of doing the centre of the alloys red as i did own my own alloy wheel refurb company but dont know wether it would...
  26. D

Heres my first type r

be alright when i drop it 30mm even thinking of painting the centre of wheels red not sure yet
  27. D

Heres my first type r

28. D

18 inch wheels

i have 19" on mine just removed 18" alloys with 2 avons and 2 toyo proxoys loads of tread if you intrested
  29. D

What do you think will look better?

i have a set of 18" alloys with 2 avons and 2 toyo proxoys loads of tread simliar to the white alloys off my ep3 if you intrested
  30. D

wheel colour ? HELP

Hi everybody you must have heard this thread loads but i was wondering if any body knows a way of puting a picture of my car on computer and changing the colours of the wheel as i have just fitted 19"s on my silver ep3 and was thinking of painting the centres red with and leaving the dish...
  31. D

Help please dash lights

Thanks for that mate think honda were trying it on ha ha
  32. D

Help please dash lights

Hi every one i am new on here as i have just bought my first type r civic ep3 wow what a car but i am need some advice i have 2 dash bulbs out on my clocks and was just wondering if any body had some step by step instructions to get the clocks out because i have been told its a bad job any help...
  33. D

hi mate what wheels did you have on red civic and what size?

hi mate what wheels did you have on red civic and what size?
  34. D

have you still got springs and cambers? i only live in runcorn

have you still got springs and cambers? i only live in runcorn
Back