• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Huw Ep3

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Yes i know what you mean or if they're not doing 40mph it ****ing it down!you will have to visit anglesey nice places on the island!!Theres the race track to and if you do plan to visit if you want to go there trackdays are free to watch and the website will tell you the dates and info on all...
  2. Huw Ep3

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

TarmacNymph - i live 5min away from caernarfon.Did you go for drive through the mountains?where else did you visit?Nice CTR like the pic in the square tow point looks mean!
  3. Huw Ep3

Low oil story....

That's mad danga200!!if in dought get the book owt o come and ask the TRO crew!!
  4. Huw Ep3

Low oil story....

Haha thats crazy,i check my oil and radiator every other day!i have a mate thats a bit slow and hes not the sharpest tool and he bought oil to top up his fiesta zetec s and the fool put all the bottle in and oil was about 4inches over max!!lucky he didnt run it!
  5. Huw Ep3

Oil Pressure

Thanks for that hovblackctr!!
  6. Huw Ep3

Oil Pressure

Hi,anybody know what pressure a ep3 ctr should be making??
  7. Huw Ep3

My 2002 satin CTR

Here's my CTR guys and girls. Modifications K&N Typhoon (on car when bought) Tein S springs Camber bolts & adjusters Rear upper strut brace made by myself Heater control knobs made by myself CD player surround sprayed by myself Factory fitted fog light Factory fitted 6CD changer Stewart...
  8. Huw Ep3

Anglesey Circuit

Thanks for your help,will let you know how i get on.
  9. Huw Ep3

Anglesey Circuit

Yes this will be my first trackday,ye the pirellis are p zero nero.Thanks for your advice lottie i have seen lots of your track videos on Youtube,very good driving!take it you do lots of trackdays?which track would be your best?ever been to anglesey circuit?
  10. Huw Ep3

Anglesey Circuit

This is my local track.I was there yesterday and there was a 04plate grey supercharged CTR,what a machine i want a supercharger now!!,nothing stopping me from dreaming,was doing very well against the Atom considering the weight differance.Im planning on doing a trackday there soon and was...
  11. Huw Ep3

Back