• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Fujitsubo Legalis R

Who sell's them ?
  2. T

Anyone interested in a J's Racing 70RR?

Guy's, Looking a different set up which may call for a different system :cry: :cry: I adore this syetm, sounds awesome looks great & above all, your trainers probably weigh more than the entire system. Just scouting about just now to see interest _________________
  3. T

Splitting rear seats (URGENT)

Guys, How do you split the rear seats on the EP3 without breaking them ? I have taken off the bolts on the centre bracket between the two seats at the back but how do I actually get the wheels out ? Anyone ?
  4. T

Exhaust rubber mounts

Hi Guy's, Any ideas where I can get longer rubber mounts to lower the tail piece on my exhaust. I only really need about 1cm to solve the problem. Looking for something ASAP Thanks Stuart
  5. T

Pillar Pod's help

Hi Guy's, I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a double gauge pod for the Civic, preferably to fit the pillar mount ? Thanks for any help you can provide, I've had no luck up to now :? Stuart 8)
Back