• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CTR_Andy

Fit a Vtec light

You could always use a relay to reduce the current draw when you switch all your lamps/LED's on. :)
  2. CTR_Andy

Tegiwa imports carbon fibre airbox

By phone or email http://www.tegiwaimports.com/eshop/store/eshop_index.asp at the top of this link.
  3. CTR_Andy

Black alloys on my ep3

Very nice mate
  4. CTR_Andy

I have just fitted mine and taken her out for a run! I am a very happy now:):):):):):) the power difference is noticeable and the slight hesitation between swap over to V-tec is no more :lol: Just ordered the pipe that doesn't come with the kit from them, but I have made a temporary pipe up...
  5. CTR_Andy

Just spoke to them, very helpful and they are getting me the correct one delivered tomorrow.:)
  6. CTR_Andy

What section should it be in? I have emailed them, ill just wait for a reply now.
  7. CTR_Andy

OK I just received my Gruppe M replica extremely excited I opened it to find out it was not an EP3 intake in the box but it was a DC2 air box, the worst thing is when I phone Tegiwa it goes to answer machine so I cant even speak to sum one and get the frustration out ARRRRGGGGHHHH...
  8. CTR_Andy

Black alloys on my ep3

They look good I haven't go around to getting the wheels done yet but it has defiantly changed my mind about the black. What is the color of the standard wheels then:confused:
  9. CTR_Andy

S2000 & NSX Do engine start buttons light up?

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=601913&st=0&#entry13540681 A good how to, I just changed mine for a high power LED but looks like it may be a t3 in there *** so you may be able to find one on eBay.
  10. CTR_Andy

Its to do with the watts not the voltage
  11. CTR_Andy

I tried it and it did work that is what i am saying!
  12. CTR_Andy

You could put a higher wattage lamp/LED in it that would make it brighter as long as it was 12v dc
  13. CTR_Andy

LOL, Mine has 3 wires, is it wired using a relay? from memory i think there is a ground, phase/live in and then a trigger out for the relay. It is defiantly a genuine Honda one as well. I can pull the gear stick surround off and take a few pics if you like if it would be of any help?
  14. CTR_Andy

Chewing gum in Recaro's! Grr

good little guide that is.
  15. CTR_Andy

I got a s2000 one from eBay and it does light up!
  16. CTR_Andy

spoiler

My carbon spoiler doesn't have a brake light in it i just unplugged it and poked it back in the hole it came out of. :)
  17. CTR_Andy

fast road set up

a mate of mine had this done and he said it made a big difference to the handling.
  18. CTR_Andy

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

23 and i drive an EP3:)
  19. CTR_Andy

My jdm ep3

I really wanted one of these but just couldn't afford one unfortunately. it is a nice car *** mate!
  20. CTR_Andy

Checking Oil...

Go for 5min drive then sit it on flat surface and check it is what i do, as told by Honda
  21. CTR_Andy

induction box from tegiwa imports

Just ordered my induction kit from tegiwa imports its the gruppe M replica that there has been allot of questions about. should be here end of next week, cant wait. :lol: Does any one have any fitting tips or is there any thing else i need to get to fit it to the car? I ordered the carbon...
  22. CTR_Andy

my ep3 : )

Nice i like the black wheels this is something i want to do to mine :)
  23. CTR_Andy

Robins- Satin CTR- Vid and Pic of Tegiwa Airbox

seems to eliminate the dip in power when swapping to vtec. :) looks good to.
  24. CTR_Andy

Bens - Civic Type R EP3 NHB Orange Monster

looks very nice mate, if you do change the lights i will have the old ones off you. :)
  25. CTR_Andy

AEM CAI for RSX Type-S on CTR EP3

im thinking of getting a ARC induction box but cant find any where that does them, where did you get yours from si-tr?? :)
  26. CTR_Andy

Black alloys on my ep3

Im looking at getting the OEM alloys refurbished and painted black. i have a silver ep3 has any one done this or have any pics. i think it will look good but would be nice to see one that is done before i go for the black. thanks :) Andy
  27. CTR_Andy

Hondata Airbox Mod Done.... Some Pics

I will be doing it this weekend hopefully :lol:
Back