• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ci_newman

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Wipers

That's not a bad shout actually..
  2. ci_newman

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Wipers

The trouble I'm having is finding a reliable source to confirm the sizes and fitment that i need :) I did a search here for "DC5 wipers" and the first couple of pages weren't all too revealing.
  3. ci_newman

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Wipers

Hi all, I am looking for some new wipers for the Integra. I'd do a search over at ITR-DC5 but the site is down at the moment :) Looking for suggestions!
  4. ci_newman

polish your knob

I've just done this myself on my DC5 knob :) To try and protect the finish, I've added a few layers of laquer too. I'll give it a couple of weeks to cure, then get some rubbing compound on it to remove the orange-peel effect:
  5. ci_newman

aem v2

Opps, my bad :smt053 You're right, I was getting myself confused with the CAI (which I have).. The V2 is even easier.
  6. ci_newman

aem v2

I fitted the one to my DC5. As long as you are methodical, you should be ok fitting it yourself. The one I bought came with fitting instructions. Please please please do not jack the car up on a scissor jack when you are working in the wheel arch though - make sure you put the car on an axle...
  7. ci_newman

Induction kit <£300

In answer to your question though, Funkypower were the cheapest when I was looking although I went with CPL Racing in the end as they had one available immediately for me..
  8. ci_newman

Induction kit <£300

Hydroshield, not by-pass valve.. they are two different things :) I think the concensus is use a hydroshield but don't bother with the bypass-valve
  9. ci_newman

Induction kit <£300

I've just bought an AEM CAI for my DC5 so I'll let you know if it's any good after the weekend ;)
  10. ci_newman

Your AEM questions answered.

I didn't know that... that's pretty handy! Gonna have to give Tom a call I think, cheers Stu!
  11. ci_newman

Your AEM questions answered.

Does anyone know who can still supply these? CPL Racing and JDM Performance have them listed, are there any other suppliers? Most of the ones from the original O/P don't supply / trade any more.
Back