• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Stoptech help

Just curious if the stoptechs fit with standard wheels before i shell out???
  2. M

Ecu Advice

Whats the differnce after reading on here briefly i had decided on k pro but my lost mapper who speciallity is evos he recommended a piggy back ecu any one shed on light on the main differences and what the best road to go down is Thanks in advance guys
  3. M

Gruppe M bestbplace to buy

Looking for the best and cheapest place to buy a gruppe m cash waiting need asap getting ecu n remap as soon as its on also so cash waiting any help much appreciated
  4. M

de cat??

getting a toda mani and have rmo1a c+r i assume i will need a decat to finish the job where is the cheapest and nastiest place to aquire one
  5. M

brake annoyance

put ebc discs and yellow stuff pads all round on ctr all was well until the hot weather and my windows went down now i hear this annoying light scrape when driving it sounds like the front offside but i had the pads covers removed and pads greazed. also the rear spring clips are ok and the...
  6. M

fujisubo rm01a

who can supply me with centre and rear ad at what cost
  7. M

Exhaust expertice

ep3 type r just wondering looking for stainless centre and rear exhaust prefer oval tail pipe if any one cant point me in the right direction. Or is there a particular exhaust that is better without the oval tail pipe anyone recommend decent preice range
Back