• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

hi all when i fist joined i posted a few pictures of the car but didnt do a very good job anyway heres a few more hopefully better ones this time :lol: so there it is,i was thinking of selling the car but now going to keep it and it will become my track car as i sold the...
  2. wilkco1

Etech upper strutbrace

just a question has anyone heard of one of these and are they any good plus do they fit if you have a guppeM thank you.
  3. wilkco1

My ctr.

4. wilkco1

My ctr.

hi ive been on the forum a few months now and have just got my car back from tdi im made up with it.I've owned it about four years and was going to sell it but i thought i have to do some mods before i do and im made up i did. When i first got the car i didnt no anything about ctrs (i still dont...
  5. wilkco1

broken wheel stud!

gutted just put my wheel back on after cleaning my wheels i tighted all the nuts buy hand then tighted them up with wheel spanner and one stud snapped just wondering wear would i go to have this fixed and is it pricey cheers!!
Back