• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

TDi tuned cars dominating at Japshow.

Well done guys, the cars just keep getting quicker and quicker and I know it's still early days yet so loads more to come which is the amazing thing. Cheers Dave T.
  2. D

TDi North's 2011 Challenger

Seano, car looks awesome, can't wait only a few more weeks to go now! woohoo!
  3. D

TDi North's 2010 Time Attack Challenger

aahh what a frustrating day. The warm up went fine, put a nice steady few laps in and did a 56.2 with ease so I was confident of a low 55 if not 54's for the day but in practice after a couple of laps I noticed the car was sounding louder and we had lost power. Thinking at the time it was just a...
  4. D

Jesus that was quality. Seano would have had a heart attack if he'd seem me do that one!!! lol What a save/recovery that was, top stuff.
  5. D

Great find Julian, that's an awesome picture. God i'll need wings at knockhill coming up over the crest of the hill there!! Dave T.
  6. D

Thanks guys for all the support and encouragement, it certainly was a mad couple of days getting the car ready but Seano, TP and the guys at TDI worked wonders and pulled it all together. We've got some things to sort on the car but the hard work has been done. It was a bit of a baptism of fire...
  7. D

TP takes Baby ROTREX to FI FWD win in Time Attack

Well done TP and Seano!! Chuffed to bits for you both. I know TP was chuffed with a 1.21 and once the handling is up to scratch that thing could easily drop below 1.20. It was a great day again, last year I did a 1.29 at Snetts so I wanted to beat this so to finish with a 1.24 was awesome...
  8. D

Cheers Sean for the comments, the last 2 years in Timeattack have been a great experience and I now know where I need to go with the car so it's just a case of doing it. Shame it will take so long to do but being a privateer I don't have anywhere near the budget of some teams. Can't wait to...
  9. D

Great news Sean, make sure you get on the shots as said. It'll be some nice exposure for the car as I always the feel the EP3 doesn't get the attention it deserves. It's been a great year with you, TP, Steve this year doing Timeattack and i've had a great time. Hope you get some nice...
  10. D

so anyone tried the k-sport 8 pot yet?

Yeah I had a look a took a pic of the calipers on Sunday at Silverstone they have 2 different sizes of pistons. Not sure if it's the same as AP's Ah that might explain it, he had a hell of a wait for them originally as well. From the sounds of it they can't make the brake kits fast enough at...
  11. D

so anyone tried the k-sport 8 pot yet?

I've been having a read around some forums etc about these brake kits and it does sound quite promising. I've never had a go in a car with them on but here are just a few things i've found out: They were designed in conjunction with AP. This means that they can use AP discs if you wanted to as...
Back