• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DerbyForget

DerbyForget's NHB EP3

Hi all, I have been on the forum a while now and thought it time to create a thread about my NHB CTR. I have owned it for just under a year and it has been a joy... (most of the time) Firstly let me introduce you to my previous cars :- First one... a 1L 12v Vauxhall Corsa Nice little...
  2. DerbyForget

fitting front engine mount

as the title states my front engine mount has split and I will be replacing it on Saturday, I have read the somewhat limited guide in the how to section and just had a couple of questions for those of you out there that have done the job... firstly which is the easiest way to do this is it to...
  3. DerbyForget

strange rattle between 1000-3000 RPM

Right here is the situation, the fault is as stated in the title... its definately not the driveshaft heatshield as i have removed it and rattle persists, ive also had the car up on the ramps at work tonight and checked all exhaust heatshields etc they are all secure and cannot see it being...
  4. DerbyForget

New Tyres, AVON ZZ3's

well the time has come for me to get 2 new front tyres, I want to get some Avon ZZ3s as they are the ones currently fitted and i really like the amount of grip they give in both the dry and wet. I have shopped around as much as I can, Internet, local garages etc and the cheapest price I can find...
  5. DerbyForget

replacing headlight

hi, is there anyone that knows how to replace the headlights on an ep3? is it a bumper off job? i also need to adjust the fitment of the n/s front wing as it is fouling the drivers door so could do this as im replacing the headlight. as im sure everyone else is aware there is no haynes manual...
Back