• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. David S Fox

DC5 Seats - Refurb

I done this some months back (DC5 website users will have seen these). The seats were looking a bit tired, I suppose after 11 years they had the right to be. So I contacted Capital Seating (who sell the bolsters for the seats) and asked them about recovering them in leather. They said yes. I...
  2. David S Fox

LHD Lights

Just a quick query to anyone really who is/was in the Forces and decided to take there DC5 over to Germany. My question is - how on earth did you manage to sort the lights out? I am thinking of doing it as I can't be bothered to buy another car and I might as well use the DC5 instead of it...
  3. David S Fox

Honda Integra Type R DC5

Well in light of the tragic news of Ben, I thought I would post pictures up of the DC5 he used to own. The DC5 owners will no doubt have seen these pictures before on the Teg forum, but thought it would be fitting to share the pictures with the rest of the Type R community. Ben was glad the...
Back