• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

My NHB CTR.

Had the car for about 18 months, had a typhoon on it when purchased, so changed that at the weekend for a modified airbox and new CAF. Also fitted some new ferodo pads and new discs last week. Black alloys, tints and new exhaust to come...cheers.
  2. M

OEM Brake pads or Ferodo DS2500?

I paid 95 from a store in Aberdeen, but my old pads were needing replaced asap and it was in for a service anyway so got it all done together and just paid the extra. I'm sure you can find a better deal online though.
  3. M

OEM Brake pads or Ferodo DS2500?

I fitted ds2500 to my CTR 2 weeks ago to repalce EBC redstuff pads, massive improvement, and thats just with standard discs. worth the money in my opinion.
  4. M

Wheel Refurb - Aberdeen

Cheers for that, but do you know if they take the car in, or do they just take the wheels? Its going to be a pain getting the wheels out to inverurie without a car (if that makes sense!!)
  5. M

Wheel Refurb - Aberdeen

It doesnt have to be in Aberdeen, Inverurie would be ok, but do they require the wheels without the tyres on?! And do you know how much they charge for all 4 wheels refurbed black...? Cheers
  6. M

Wheel Refurb - Aberdeen

I'm planning on refurbising my wheels, as the paint on the back 2 seems to be 'bubbling' and i think its about to start flaking off. I'm going to go for black wheels with my NHB. Anybody know of anyone in Aberdeen area who they can recommend? I'm fitting my ferodo pads next week, so the...
  7. M

Help please guys....

Cheers for that Neily. I'll go get them ordered.
  8. M

Help please guys....

thanks for that. is that the best way to go in terms of replacing what i currently have...i.e Honda discs and uprated pads?? or is it worth spending more for better discs...i've seen Mintex pads and discs for £170 online...are they any good?
  9. M

Help please guys....

Can anyone help/advise please... I definately need to get new front pads for my EP3, thinking about Ferodo's (ds2500's) to replace the Redstuff ones that are worn out. Also, when i bought the car there previous owner had on EBC discs so was thinking (after reading on here) that i would swap...
Back