• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stew

EP3 head light issue

Car is fitted with a 6000k HID kit, when dipped beam is on, they are fine, but when switched to full beam, dipped lights go off. This shouldn't happen Any ideas of probable cause?
  2. stew

Back in a Honda! Finally. S2000 content...new wheels pg3

It's been a few years since I sold my DC2, miss Vtec, so, back to it I return. 2001 model UK car. 67000miles. Few bits n pieces on it. Hardtop also. Sat at home waiting to be fitted is a Recaro Profi SPG, Buddy Club Spec 4 exhaust, and some standard 16" wheels which are going to be painted...
  3. stew

S2000 & NSX S2k owners in/near Cambs?

I'm after a favour, I'm currently looking at S2k's or an FD3 RX7. Driven neither. Can't find any dealers local ish that has an S2k in stock. And I don't like going to a private seller with no intention of buying. I'm just wondering if there is anyone around who would be so kind as to let me...
  4. stew

new wheels

get your drool buckets ready people! close up
  5. stew

alloy wheel cleaner?

anyone got any recommendations on a good alloy wheel cleaner? my wheels are TD pro race 1.2 in black, and suffer quite bad from being covered in brake dust, doesn't help that i use mental pads(pagid rs14). on the inside of the rim there seems to be a line around where the disc would spew out...
  6. stew

some pics of my ITR dc2

front lower H brace rear Carbing brace tasty brakes new water temp gauge sender new gauge pod with SPA oil temp and pressure gauge and wate temp gauge engine bay(toda manifold) at nurburgring-
Back