• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

HID Problem

Thanks R35735, an auto electrian friend of mine is going to have a look at it, but if i can diagnose the problem, then at least he can fix it first go and not have to come back.
  2. T

HID Problem

Hey guys, I have a problem with my HID's that i fitted early last year. They work fine, but when i turn them on, it makes the radio go fuzzy. I take it that there is some kind of grounding issue. They are attached by double sided tape. Can anyone help?
  3. T

A cheap alternative to trackers

i take it that BFF means something good griffin!!!!
  4. T

im sure i could work something out. Could find a dealer close to you who would do you a ' special ' deal!!!
  5. T

if that doesnt work, give me a shout!!!!!
  6. T

good idea griffin, that way, no thieving little ******d will get anywhere near it!!!!
  7. T

i think thats a given, people think the unit is expensive as well, but for people that really love their car, and going to hold on to it, then getting a duration sub is totally worth it. Plus, when you sell the car on, your next Tracker is just 99 quid!!!!
  8. T

the units themselves are fairly reasonable, the subscription on the other hand is a little bit on the dear side!!
  9. T

guys, i work for tracker, and in all fairness, what we do here is very good stuff, totally worth the money. Why on earth would you do a Blue Peter style hook up with a mobile phone, never heard so much poop!!!!
Back