• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. HorrificVTEC

CTR to DC2

Yeah, the engine is old school (I think the b-series engine was first used in 1989 and the H22 shortly after?) but the car being made in 1999 means it should have years of life left. Your Accord looks awesome, by the way!
  2. HorrificVTEC

CTR to DC2

Ah, but I was responding to your fears of it going bang!
  3. HorrificVTEC

CTR to DC2

I've heard this from many a person, so although it doesn't really carry any weight, it was worth saying. If I ever drive a dc5 and find that it's amazing, I'll be raving about it... but I wouldn't be able to justify the prices they demand (which are starting to fall admittedly) or the insurance...
  4. HorrificVTEC

CTR to DC2

Can't believe some of you think that a car made in 1998-99 makes it old school?! Just get over it, the dc2 may look dated but they were put together way better than the ep3s were. Forget ep3 and dc5 (not driven a dc5, but I've heard they're bland and dull in comparison to better b-series...
  5. HorrificVTEC

What does oil taste like?

I wanted to taste oil today out of boredom, does anyone know if anything bad will happen?
  6. HorrificVTEC

S2000 dials into a CTR?

It has been done on B-Series engined Hondas
  7. HorrificVTEC

finance on a CTR??

Gasp! Ohno, the CLUTCH might go after 120k miles! On average, the clutches need replacing in all these cars every 60-70k miles, they are consumerables just like brakes and tyres... so if you get a high mileage one, all the hard work would've (read: should've) been done for you for a long...
  8. HorrificVTEC

DC2 DB8 DC5 New Member - Integra Questions

The Civic VTI is more speed than you could ever want at age 19... I know someone with one and it's a great car, especially since it doesn't look like much more than your average ek hatch, so you get that hilarious sleeper effect. I believe it is 160bhp standard and still a b-series (i.e. an...
  9. HorrificVTEC

FAO people who have changed from a CTR to a DC5!

Anyone gone from a dc2 to a dc5? When I sat in a dc5, I thought it was really big and spacious and cold inside. Also, I've REALLY gone off the looks for some reason... I hadn't looked at them for a while and I recently saw one and was left wondering why I liked them so much in the first...
  10. HorrificVTEC

Air Con

I'm going to drive past you with my windows up, aircon on full, wearing a coat and scarf
  11. HorrificVTEC

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2... Do I Or Don't I?

Personally, I find the dc2 just as good for comfort
  12. HorrificVTEC

Civic type r search :shock:

Insert obligatory "lol personaly i think it looks sh*te but if u like it thats all that matters :) :lol: 8) :oops:" response here
  13. HorrificVTEC

DC2 Owners

Yeah because I've spent about a million pounds this month.
  14. HorrificVTEC

DC2 Owners

Because I have a rare condition whereby if I see too much white then my retinas implode and I'll go totally blind :(
  15. HorrificVTEC

Life begins at 40.....

You guys need a manly mileage, like mine - 96,800
  16. HorrificVTEC

DC2 Owners

Ignore this thread, I have a dc2 now :(:(:(:(
  17. HorrificVTEC

Caliper

Mine were like this on my CTR: Used a brake caliper paint kit from Halfords (£20), the decals came from guy on the CTRO forums who was making them up. I think red would look heart smashingly good on a black CTR
  18. HorrificVTEC

DC2 DB8 DC5 Super Happy Japanese Honda Integra Experience 5000! ^___^

It has been sold to Jap Performance Parts as mentioned above and currently remains in his evil clutches until he sells it on to some sucker
  19. HorrificVTEC

Indeed and to this day it remains a mystery, like the JFK assassination and who really ate the last Penguin bar in the fridge
  20. HorrificVTEC

Well I had an awesome time with Integras this past week... and by "awesome" I actually mean "absolutely wretched". It all started when I drove Krysiz's dc2. I enjoyed it way more than my Civic Type-R and so I got to thinking... I could easily part exchange and have a dc2 of my very own. So...
  21. HorrificVTEC

anyone got 2001 type-r pre release concept car pics

Hey, that would've been awesome if they made it like that. "IMO OF COURSE :oops: 8) :wink: "
  22. HorrificVTEC

See A BC Prospec In Action!

I've done maybe 1500 miles on it
  23. HorrificVTEC

See A BC Prospec In Action!

Marvel at the aural sensations contained within! Prepare to have your mind AND body tested to the limits! Make sure you have a sick bag! http://anthony.flyingfishsoft.com/Prospec.avi - 10mb, you will need DivX codec to view this
  24. HorrificVTEC

100k and all is well !!

30k is nothing...
  25. HorrificVTEC

Buddy club pro spec

Great, just ordered a Pro Spec and my main concern was the noise in the cabin on the motorway
  26. HorrificVTEC

Buddy club pro spec

I don't care what others hear, only how loud it is to ME.
  27. HorrificVTEC

Buddy club pro spec

I've been looking at exhausts for ages and I'm sold on this, almost. I posted this on the other forum, so sorry if people have already read it, but you must understand that it's not often I spend a lot of money, so I don't mind bugging people for reassurance :D Can anyone say for definite...
  28. HorrificVTEC

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Car came out of the womb in April 02 - currently 47,000 miles.
  29. HorrificVTEC

Can't register

Excellent username
  30. HorrificVTEC

Lowering and ground clearance.

Do you really want to lower it that much though?
  31. HorrificVTEC

SP30 3 points

I have two SP30s, 6 points and it hasn't dented my premiums as much as that. Question them.
  32. HorrificVTEC

I've driven it on two occasions, both quite brief. I found the steering and handling to be excellent, but wasn't so into the gearbox, perhaps I just needed more time to get used to that though.
  33. HorrificVTEC

Hmm. Everytime I clean my car (i.e. very rarely) I just look and go "nah, I'll keep it no matter what the cost" But spending some time in Krysiz's dc2 today made me seriously consider it... then I got home and saw mine which I washed on Saturday and just wanted to keep mine again. Both are...
  34. HorrificVTEC

Don't get me wrong, I love my CTR, but I'm getting tempted to chop it in for a dc2 - I'd get some cash back and have an equally quick car with better handling, still looks great etc, just as practical (important as my job involves transporting IT equipment about). The only things that are...
  35. HorrificVTEC

DC2 Owners

I hope that's not an accusation... I'm currently torn as to whether to change to a dc2 myself!
  36. HorrificVTEC

DC2 Owners

It's that guy I spoke to ages ago but also the general attitude of many dc2 owners. I think the ep3 is worthy of the Type-R badge. Why? Because for a Civic in 2001, it is pretty damned focused. Think about it. Nowadays, you expect all the extras as standard and maximum comfort. If you want...
  37. HorrificVTEC

DC2 DB8 DC5 Tell me about the DC2...

Yeah but there's no need for it, no matter what you drive.
  38. HorrificVTEC

Engine bay-Coloured wires/hoses? (Earthing Kits)

Looks good, I will be investing in an earthing kit soon.
  39. HorrificVTEC

DC2 Owners

Why are so many dc2 owners so snobby when it comes to cars? A major example is when it comes to ep3s. A conversation between a dc2 owner and an ep3 owner will go something like this (and I know this from personal experience): ep3 guy: Wow, you have an Integra! dc2 guy: Yeah. Way better...
  40. HorrificVTEC

DC2 DB8 DC5 Tell me about the DC2...

Man, dc2 owners sure can be snobby...
  41. HorrificVTEC

Exhaust help

But it sure would be a laugh...
  42. HorrificVTEC

Exhaust help

If I replace my entire exhaust system for just a steel pipe going from the engine, what sort of gains can I expect?
Back