• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ricey155

Clunking when parking after clutch replacement ?

Afternoon all My lad fitted a new clutch (exedy) at the weekend and wow it drives like new :-) except it has a clunk / rattle at low revs when parking or reversing, the front engine mount is nackered (split one side) would this cause the issue ? nobody had one in stock so its on order. or...
  2. Ricey155

Rear brake wear ?? Extreme

Hi all rear drivers side started making some noise the last week but what would make it wear this badly ?? A stone maybe ? All swopped only cheap blueprint pads at £12 Nice easy job, you don't really need the rewind tool at all if its not seized and well lubed up 53 plate on original...
  3. Ricey155

Vibra Technics engine mount installed today (EP3)

Hi all finally got around to ordering a new engine mount mine had been split for ages i was toying with staying original but went with Vibra Technics in the end £148.90 posted i may say super fast ~ ordered it yesterday got it before 11am BONUS so i fitted it at dinner my write up and...
  4. Ricey155

any idea if its possible to get my EP3 K100 with LPG conversion ??

hi all anyone no if its possible at all ?? the one downside running the EP3 on Gas and i only fount out after the install that the conversion is limited to 6k so fine for daily commuting but the odd blag is still gonna be petrol based so if i could get it remapped to pop in at say 4.5k i...
Back