• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

over heating problem!!!

lol....sorry suits
  2. M

over heating problem!!!

sorry to hear about your kids. why she being so difficult about it. grrr women. when you're done with this one, send her my way then will you?
  3. M

over heating problem!!!

Come on, we want the details. lol!! ;) As for what happened, well the woman that i thought i loved went a bit nutsy on me, we are no longer together.
  4. M

over heating problem!!!

after my day i wanna hear about these 'treats' lol!!
  5. M

over heating problem!!!

Muck fe, That's a lot of wonga. But i suppose the car is at least running fine, and you're not likely to run into anymore bother with it. As i'm a gentlemen i won't ask the nature of the 'treats', but feel free to give details mr_sport. ;-) , matt_h
  6. M

over heating problem!!!

Glad that got the car sorted. I suspect after getting that work done to it, you will notice a difference in the performance of the car. So what did it cost you in the wind up? Or should i say what did the misses cost you? I'd be laying all blame at her door, she was the one that got it into the...
  7. M

passenger window loose

I am going to try this. my passenger window also rattles, so will definitely be giving this a go. Thanks!!
  8. M

Advice on keeping your car safe

never had any of my cars stolen thankfully. mind you prior to my honda, all my cars have been scrappage on wheels. always worrying about my car. i'm one of these people that now has a drawer that i put my car keys in, and even then i have to hide them under a book. I am phobic about it.
  9. M

The word 'the'

I think the exception is said to prove the rule!! :D
  10. M

over heating problem!!!

we opening a book on whether the car is sorted? lol!! mr_sport, where have you gone?? what's the deal with the car?
  11. M

over heating problem!!!

ok, sorry. lol.
  12. M

over heating problem!!!

This has become a bit of a public hanging for mr_sport. Hope your car's running better now, and no longer overheating. Also hope your misses doesn't have your balls in a vice over the marrying her post. lol.
  13. M

over heating problem!!!

anyway, how is the car running now that you have had it sorted? all running ok now?
  14. M

The word 'the'

Touche suits!! I am indeed in the corner with my dunce hat on :D
  15. M

The word 'the'

this was a very worthwhile read. :D scouse i am in agreement with you regarding the english language. I hate to see it used and abused, and there is no need for it among the educated people of britain. :D ;)
  16. M

over heating problem!!!

fair point griffin. still an uncommon problem in civics. perhaps harsh on the neglect comment.
  17. M

over heating problem!!!

I agree with suits. it is almost totally unheard of for the head gasket to go. look after this one mr_sport. Oh and don't let the misses read that post about marrying her. she'll have the ball and chain round your ankle in no time. take it from me!! lol!! :D
Back