• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

FN2 a smoother ride

hi loxy you said your having yours done today how did it go , i have been to see a couple of mechs who are more than happy to change the springs, do you have any more of a update on how yours is feeling for the better. before i arrange to have mine done. thanks hitd
  2. H

FN2 a smoother ride

by lowering the car would this not mean the ride would be harder or is as suggested the progressive springs gives you a softer ride than the standard springs but the when you push the car they act in a way which stiffen the spring, it the softer ride i am looking for. eibach springs seem to be...
  3. H

FN2 a smoother ride

is it just the springs that need changeing as i could get it done local to me as tdi north is a bit of a drive. is it the stage two tdi are offering the one to go for. i,m in lowestoft suffolk do anyone know of anything this way.
  4. H

FN2 a smoother ride

thanks for that have you had it done, how much of a improvement does it make to the every day ride of the car,a small improvment would be good.
  5. H

FN2 a smoother ride

have anyone had any mods to there suspention to give a smother ride as the fn2 has a bit of a hard ride. i have the standard 18" wheels and every thing else standard.
  6. H

FN2 Back lights FN2

hi just had mine done under warranty so worth going to the dealer and ask thats all i did and honda uk agreeded to replace. dealer quoted that they would replace the unit once in the three year warranty period. thanks darren
  7. H

FN2 hid converstion on fn2 gt

hi i am looking in to doing a diy hid converstion has anyone done this, there seem to be alot of choice out there anyones advise would be a help.
  8. H

Upgrade Rear Speakers in my FN2. Help please...

hi i fitted alpine spg-17cs you will have to fit mdf surrounds first 18mm these need to be drilled and screwed then speakers screw to them. my need to trim the plastic on the panel the bit that goes up against the speaker surround while you have panels off would be worth fitting some sound matt...
  9. H

FN2 iPod/iPhone integration in 2009 Model

hi just changed my h/u for pioneer 4200dvd. as for the standard h/u ipod connection you have to create play lists you can have 8 and you have to name them Honda1 to Honda8 this is what is displayed so you have to remember what is in you play list or look at your ipod. had my speakers changed as...
  10. H

speaker h/u upgrade fn2

hi just had all 4 speakers replaced with alpine g series doors fully dyna-matted and skinz kit "fantasic result" sounds much better. new head unit being fitted friday will update with progress.
Back