• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jdm4life

FD2 Seriously thinking of parting with the DC5 and getting a FD2

I may join the club..aka dark side
  2. jdm4life

Integra Type R buyers checklist

I complied a checklist in my mind after obsessing about getting a car for a while. Now having my own dc2 after using this list as my only safety net, Im glad to say it payed off and I got a great car. Hopefully it will be of some use to a few people. Integra buyers checklist: Check...
  3. jdm4life

Im trying to trace an ex members ep3

I am looking into a car and have been told there is some photos of it on the type r owners website. The current owner has had this car for around 2 years. The reg is on a private plate and reads 'MY03 CTR' It's a NHB 03 plate ep3 and is standard appart from an induction kit. Can anybody...
  4. jdm4life

my long ass cosmic ep3 build!finally lowered

nice car with some *** bits how you trash the previous ctr???
  5. jdm4life

Ep3 suspension

Hmm...now then..........Im pretty sure it was all in yes because I told the guy that tdi north quoted £640 and that was for 4 hours labour. The 8 speed guy said 'haha no way it's 4 hours, more like 2' he said 'even if we charged you for 4 hours it would still only be £590'. So yes Im pretty sure...
  6. jdm4life

Ep3 suspension

Yeah I priced a fast road setup along with the camber adjusters and eibach springs at tdi and it came to £640 shock Horror :eek: Way more than I expected so I rang the guys at 8 speed in lancs and it was £510, thats more like it. So that will be the first mod after buying the car. Coilovers...
  7. jdm4life

Ep3 suspension

oem ride height/springs you mean or oem springs and dampers?
  8. jdm4life

Ep3 suspension

Ok thanks for the info, I talked to tdi north and the price was about £640 which is more than I expected. Thats for eibach springs fitted and a fast road setup with front and rear camber adjusters. Maybe be cheaper finding a garage to fit the springs locally then head to tdi to get the...
  9. jdm4life

Ep3 suspension

So, sorry to waffle but a dc2 standard or an ep3 with tweaked geo? Whats your vote? The fact that ep3's are far more common with people who are not honda enthusiasts did bother me but now Im not too bothered. I am a honda enthusiast so I figure it doesnt really matter. The older the dc2 gets the...
  10. jdm4life

Ep3 suspension

£100 that sounds more like it :-) Is that just labour or any parts included. Id maybe get a set of eibach strings fitted, sourse a jdm rear roll bar and take it there ti have that setup after that.
  11. jdm4life

Ep3 suspension

Im still undecided if Im going to stick with my initial search for a dc2 (the list stands at about 25 cars ticked off) and leave it as it is or get an ep3 as they are more readily available and would be in better condition. However Id have to spend money on it to get the handling sharpened up...
  12. jdm4life

Ep3 suspension

Does stiffer rear roll bars not make it more snap happy in the wet which these cars are known for anyway?
Back