• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Tony_

Stickers plate

Where do you buy your stickers plate ?? Impossible to find in France ! :mad:
  2. Tony_

Honda s2000 frenchi

It is time to introduce my new car. Honda s2000 entirely original. No major changes expected. Now, in command air duct intake. On pics with my brother. Setup : *filter itg + opening-up of the box *spring eiback *front lip oem soon *wheels 16" oem in black satin soon *stickers plate on front...
  3. Tony_

Engine torque damper K20

I now have a engine torque damper for my DC5. I don't understand why a bracket is higher than the other. The engine support, him, it's flat. Help !
  4. Tony_

Where buy lip DC5 type R

Hi, I've on my DC5 a s-psec front lip (that I sell). I look for a store who sell a JDM type r front lip IN UK. Know you ? Thanks for your help :)
  5. Tony_

brake master cylindre stopper

Stupid question : On tegiwa you have brake master cylindre stopper for civic ep3 but not for dc5. Do we can take up that of ep3 on dc5 ? :lol: If you have an adress for it said I.
  6. Tony_

DC5's Tony_

This is my DC5 since april 2010. I'm french to north of France. We are 3 or 4 only dc5 here. The car is approved soon after 6 months of wait and works. K20A 45000km. The current modifications : Whells 17*7.5" Prodrive forged (6.9kg) Window visor Lip front a-spec, to sell... pm si you...
Back