• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

top mounts

Hi pal i've got the email address off my paypal account that i sent the money to, rather than put up the email address (they might not appreciate it!!) i'll email them and see if its ok first, or get the guy to come on here himself if he's got any to sell. regards rob
  2. C

top mounts

Hi mate, Yeah i've had them fitted and they've made a massive difference to the car with the old top mounts perished, and saved me from changing the steering rack which is what i originally thought the problem was, so all's good. i still have a slight knocking which is due to the front left...
  3. C

Buying advice for Type-R EP3

as far as i can see on pistonheads for 4k you'll get a cat d type r, or a ropey one at best. Whenever i buy a performance car i save to get the best i can get, you'll end up spending money on it otherwise somewhere. Buying any sportscar on a small budget is tricky, but as for mileage i...
  4. C

top mounts

Ordered mine from this guy, i'll let you know quality etc, if they are as good as i hope they are going to save me a fortune, not that i dont spend decent money on my car, i just cant justify spending on complete suspension set up when all that needs replacing are the top mounts. watch this...
  5. C

top mounts

Top man, thanks very much, will double check thats all i need and order them up. again thanks, very helpful
  6. C

top mounts

Just taken my civic to the garage, knocking on the front. have been told its top mounts, the garage have said it will be cheaper to get new shocks including top mounts, cant you buy top mounts seperately????? or do i have to change the lot? How much should changing the top mounts cost...
  7. C

inside door handles

an answer to a question i hadnt even asked yet :-)
  8. C

£4000-£5000 budget

i think you are hoping, stretch your budget, you do get what you pay for and a cheaper trashed or needing work type r will cost far more in the future.
  9. C

CTR Going to look at

yeah as in viewing i would take someone competent with me, do you know if it is recommended to change both shock absorbers at the same time, or can you get away with just changing the damaged one?
  10. C

CTR Going to look at

As per title, thinking of going to see a civic typr r, the guy has stated that the car needs the front shock absorber replacing due to a broken seal, but he hasnt got time or money to fix it, is this a large job and is it likely to cost much to do. would obviously rather buy a car that is ready...
Back