• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. whitetiger85uk

First time plastic spraying with Pics

Ha ha, I was waiting for someone to pick up on that! No, I had a spare piece of scrap carpet. I have plans to do the handles next as they are a bit marked and scratched. Tom ;)
  2. whitetiger85uk

First time plastic spraying with Pics

Hi All So I am a new member of this organisation known as the TRO, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on an 04 Civic Type R EP3. I wanted to start my mod journey with some interior clean ups, this is how a re-spray of the centre console slide tray (the bit with the type r badge under the...
  3. whitetiger85uk

Newbie just joined, here is my ride Civic Type R EP3

Awww, Thanks you guys!!! ;)
  4. whitetiger85uk

First Type-R. Milano UK DC2.

nice one mate! :)
  5. whitetiger85uk

CTR stalling

This is happening to me, I am waiting for an earthing kit from ebay which I thought would help. Leezer, let me know what the problem is if you find out. I don't fancy pulling the ICV part off if I can help it!
  6. whitetiger85uk

Hi mate, nope not mine, that belongs to the boss, 50K that cost! and he has a nice new Focus RS in the garage!
  7. whitetiger85uk

Hi everyone, Only had the car for a week and I love it! Any ideas on mods(non-chav)? I was thinking new exaust? But not sure what to get??
Back