• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Any idea of companies who would cover...

checked with admiral. they don't replace mods in a claim.Bit of a downer :mad:
  2. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

video of it sounds pretty nice. but i guess that videos never do justice. Its become my exhaust of choice now though. Im thinking tokyo ex is best place for it
  3. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

thanks chop, i forgot all about tokyo express!!!
  4. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

Wonder where best place to get an n1 is. do they still do them on sumo power?
  5. T

My EP3 Satin Silver Pre-Face lift

thanks :) i will get around to doing a few more pictures now i have somewhere to post them
  6. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

i was reading that earlier!! its a hell of a long way though from me. shame really
  7. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

Plugged speakers in....sounds nice, just back box too :cool: Although that guy need to rev it to 9k and stop being a tart :lol:
  8. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

theres not much else i've heard/know of that i like. So, i think i just need to choose out of these two since i have looked at both for atleast a year now. but like i said, i don't think i have heard either with the standard bpipe
  9. T

HID kit issue, anyone else had this problem?

By the sounds of it you have yours in the same position mine are. They seem to get covered in water and dirt though for me. I thought about trying to put them in bags,i was kind of hoping someone would suggest it as i thought it was a silly idea that would be hard to do.
  10. T

HID kit issue, anyone else had this problem?

So, i have had HID kit fitted for about a year. The two converter/power pack boxes in the engine bay are one either side screwed to the body. Its the only place they would go. My problem is, when i have driven it in the rain over the last year the converter boxs' seem to get soaked and then my...
  11. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

Thought so. I just checked another thread about them/where to get them. I think i'll start small and try to choose an exhaust first ;)
  12. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

gruppem is an intake is it not? or am i living up to being blonde :lol:
  13. T

J's racing or Spoon N1?

I'm looking to run one with the standard bpipe. To be honest im looking for sound on the change over to vtec and a nice sound in general. Does anyone recommend either or have any info, i dont think i have heard how either of them sound with the standard bpipe I've seen both on a vtec...
  14. T

wow, so that really is probably going to be one of, if not the best i find..I wonder what it would come out as if i maybe put a name driver on it, does that ever work? Hmm I might put in for a quote for an exhaust mod and see how it comes out. Do you know why people slate admiral so much...
  15. T

I got a quote from admiral already from a comparison site and its around £860. but that was without putting any mods on. From what i have read on here and other sites, people seem to be anti-admiral/elephant. I wonder why
  16. T

I am currently with lloyds insuance paying £1073. my year is up an renewal is through soon. I have 4years no claims and a ful license for 2 years (no claims built up when i had a provisional license) i want to put a cat back, something like a j's racing exhaust on my car maybe.But declaire...
  17. T

My EP3 Satin Silver Pre-Face lift

Just a couple of photos of my car I thought I would share. I have to say I do need to take some more recent photos. Only things done to her so far are the tints and HID's fitted, just because I could'nt see a thing with the standard lights when I first bought it. i think some new pads...
Back