• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

Few pics of my DC5

Decided to stop on my trip over the mountain so you sould see what the island looks like if you've never been here, just a pity there's a car blocking part of the view. Engine bay cleaned, well sort off. Rota centre caps became Honda centre caps I know it's sad but...
  2. F

Excuse to use titanium wheel nuts, also known as new wheels

Well, after much personal debating I finally decided to go with the aftermarket ET45 look so I could use my black Titanium wheel nuts. Was thinking about the Rota Cosmic in Anthracite but I've had grey or black wheels on my Prelude and Dc5 for a few years so needed a change. Julian just happened...
  3. F

Back from Tdi

Just arrived back from Tdi North and have to say the ferry trip over there was well worth it. Paul and Ben are top blokes and put up with my constant questions very well :) I'm well chuffed with the results, here is the dyno graph. 246 bhp and 172 lb/ft torque is more than i expected from a...
  4. F

Grounding kit and static ?

I'm probably well off the mark with this question Would an engine bay earthing/grounding kit reduce static as I'm fed up getting shocks when I get out of the car and close the door I know they are mostly for bling and the only probable advantage is slightly smoother tick over but would...
  5. F

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Tegiwa short shifter

Fitted the tegiwa short shifter mod yesterday. I am absolutely amazed at the difference it has made. I would say the gear throw is reduced buy about 40% and the gear changes are far more positive. I always thought the DC5 had reasonably short and positive gear changes but after fitting this...
  6. F

DC5 Tegiwa short shifter

This is defintely a mod worth doing and worth £52 of anyone's money. Reduces the throw by about 40% and really tightens up the gear changes. Start of by removing part of the centre console as follows: 1) Remove gear knob and nut from gear stick 2) remove small plastic cover in front of the...
  7. F

Posting in "For sale" section

Tried posting some items in "For sale" section but won't let me create a new thread. How do I get permission to post in there. I have signed up and bought a battery tie from a group buy on here so registered as far as I'm aware.
  8. F

Noobies DC5

I just joined the club so her's a few pics of my DC5. It's a 2004 which has now done 40k miles. I live in the Isle of Man and use it as a daily driver for a 32 mile round trip. Reason I use this instead of something more economical is because I want to enjoy the drive to work and not feel it's a...
Back