• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Recaro 'air mesh fabric red'

To right yes mate pM :)
  2. S

Cheers But i have already tryed there, they cannot get hold of any :cry:
  3. S

Does anyone no where i can get the air mesh fabric thats in the centre of the ek9/dc2 recaro's ?? not the alacantra suade that cover the boltsers - the meshy fabric ??? Any links will be great guys :wink:
  4. S

Ep3 type r 93k

:D Thanks for the reply people ,been to look at it today it has fhsh it does drive nice alloys no scuffs bodywork is mint front bumper is stone chipped not much seats are well clean so will offer him £6900 :? or less he is getting a new car at the beginnig of next month :wink:
  5. S

Look what I drove today

:D Very nicy jdm civic still very pricey me thinks :shock: arn't they soppose to be more bhp '20extra horses???
  6. S

Ep3 type r 93k

Hello chaps a freind of the family is selling a ep3 type r with 93k :shock: yes been to the moon and back plus further lol :D very clean fhsh how much do you guys thinks its worth ???51 reg i think :wink:
  7. S

EK9 Type R for sale....

Seem you don't have a clue about the true spec of a ek9 :roll: AT all did you search for the oem ek9 clock??? ' ie picture of it ' when you had that car it had a vti mph clock in it for some strange reason ,It was put back to original by me ,so yeah you do not no the true spec of a ek9 :lol...
  8. S

My ek9

depend on how old you are lol i am 28 :oops: lol i pay £628 thats with sky insurance i was getting silly prices most places some never herd of ek9 :shock:
  9. S

My ek9

Hi thanks for the reply's plenty of nice civics on here 8) anyone else from the north east??
  10. S

My ek9

Hi just new here site looks well cool and easy to use lol which is good for me lol :lol: Just ordered my civic type r decals oem ones pricey lol but worth it ,i would like a stainless manifold but are very pricey especially when you have a morgage lol nice meeting you all ,noticed...
  11. S

Cosmic Carbon CTR

That is nice mate , i love that colour very nice 8)
Back