• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

ep3 starter button

hey all, looking at getting a starter button for my ep3, does anybody know anywhere decent to get one had a look on ebay and there arent any kits at the mo and..... are they easy to fit, wouldnt say im the most confident with car electrics.... or is there anywhere that would fit them in the...
  2. R

astra vxr/ civic type r ep3

Hi all, i own a ep3 civic type r stock but am interested to find out if an astra vxr (stock) feels any quicker than the ep3 if at all. No im not into street racing before people start giving me stick lol. I was just wondering, as never driven an astra vxr. Just wondered if the turbo gives you...
  3. R

k & typhoon induction kit

been having a look at these on ebay, i have already read the info on the site about this. can anybody tell me the difference between the 2 part numbers below? are they the same induction kit or different? or is there only one kit for the ep3, any help would be great please. thanks. there seems...
  4. R

Japanese car meet 2nd may , dudley west mids

Hi, just wondered if anyone was involved in a japanese car meet in dudley west mids, back of cousins car park bank holiday monday around 8pm. There were some great CW dc5's there along with a few ep3's a milano with a mugen spoiler as well. There was also some old skylines, supras, imprezas...
  5. R

supercharged ep3 0-60 times

standard civic type r ep3 0-60= 6.6s from people who've owned a supercharged civic type r say around 300bhp with a jrsc, what is the 0-60 time considering supercharging and just wondered about comparisons between stock and jrsc version any advice appreciated thanks
  6. R

new dc5 or stick with ep3????

Im thinking about getting a DC5 fairly soon and wanted peoples opinions on the subject. ive got an facelift ep3 at the moment. Is it worth the upgrade???? what do people think about changing from an ep3 to dc5 or vice versa, what are the advantages over an ep3. Is an import much more expensive...
  7. R

new bridgeston potenza tyres

need to buy 2 new potenzas soon for my ep3, be easy on me (not great with tyres, hence the post), what is the difference between the RE050 and the RE040 because the ratings seem to be the same e.g. 205/45/R17 other than the speed rating. any ideas of prices i should be paying and any decent...
  8. R

Decent independent servicing west mids area

hi all, just wanted some help really, got an ep3 and to keep my warranty need to get it serviced to honda standards and parts fairly soon. its a 45K service Not going to go back to honda as they rob you blind, but just wondered if anybody knows anywhere reputable in the wolverhampton...
  9. R

premier ep3 recaros........easy to fit to a facelift ep3?

Hi all, just wanted a bit of help /advice please. Am looking at buying a pair of premier recaros can they bit fitted into a facelift type r easily? does it involve a lot of work, is it best to get a professional to do it? any advice would be great thanks........
Back