• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nickg

Then there were two

yeah I agree, the pre has a better stance about it, suits the spoiler better and looks how it was meant to, the facelift looked like a base model with a badge and spoiler stuck on.
  2. nickg

Then there were two

I think they did the Euro R only, (but I could be wrong)
  3. nickg

Then there were two

It takes alot of skill :D, not driven the silver one yet as its a non runner for now
  4. nickg

Then there were two

The pre facelift is my baby :lol: The silver one is just a donor for now and will be going in the new year.
  5. nickg

Then there were two

Thanks guys, the differences I have found so far is the face lift has all electric windows but doesn't have air con, instead of a face lift I think its more of a face down, no front or rear splitter like the pre bumpers just don't look as nice as the pre, just my views, i could be wrong which...
  6. nickg

Then there were two

ATR number 2 arrived today, I have some plans for them both but its very interesting seeing the difference between pre facelift and facelift. The Twins together
  7. nickg

Ally's EJ9-R Build up - new shell

I will no doubt end up leaving the seat there for hime to play around with, I will be there tuesday around 3ish, might see you there then
  8. nickg

Thankfully they are bottom mounting, had to get another set of rails but he will mod these ones to fit, the other ones are £300 a pair.
  9. nickg

Getting a CV boot fitted and a new caliper fitted, I'm also dropping of my Cobra Bucket Seat to be fitted but I'm not sure he will have time to fit that.
  10. nickg

Yeah I know alot of people that use him a few that are very fussy about who works on their cars, nothing is ever to much hassle for him and like you said he always has some sort of build project on the go. I have a T reg Accord Type R in Pirates Black, I won't go any where else now. Car is going...
  11. nickg

Looks lovely, loving he build. keep up the good work I see you use Mr Baird too, mine never seems to be out of there these days.
  12. nickg

ATRScottys Accord Type R

Looks a tidy ATR you have there :)
  13. nickg

Change of wheels and a good clean

Thanks NYA, just had all the swirl marks and scratches taken out the paint, looks so much better now
  14. nickg

Change of wheels and a good clean

Taking the car on a couple of track days and a sprint day in next month so I decided to get a set off track wheels powder coated so I didn't kill my current alloys, since they were for track use ect i did think about going for a funky colour like red, Blue or orange but since they will get...
  15. nickg

ATRmac 02 milano ATR

Where did you get the Gurney flap spoiler extension from ?
  16. nickg

ATRmac 02 milano ATR

That really is one very clean ATR, good work, I'm liking the centre caps on the standard alloys a bit different
  17. nickg

Ed's Satin ATR

Its one of the things I've been thinking about doing for mine, tidy looking ATR you have there, enjoy it
  18. nickg

Ed's Satin ATR

The ATR is a great car, you got any other plans for it ?
  19. nickg

Type R number 2

Thats some memory you have,was it the number plate that you spotted ? aye back in the day it was around that area, it then moved to Edinburgh (area) for 8 years before going to Kent for 9 months and then I managed to get back up northv the other week.
  20. nickg

Type R number 2

Hey Chris, Thanks for the comment and spot on with that, I'm located just east of Glasgow. What history do you know of the car ? any info is welcome :D
  21. nickg

Type R number 2

Had the ATR a few weeks now and have been doing a few Mods this week * Tinted windows all round * new powder coated alloys in Matt Black * De-Cat being fitted tomorrow (hopefully) Comments welcome [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  22. nickg

My 07 FN2

Thanks Loxy :)
  23. nickg

My 07 FN2

Its just done in titanium, I love the colour and will be getting a set done for the ATR shortly.
  24. nickg

Type R number 2

When needs must, will no doubt go back to a FN2 in a few years
  25. nickg

Type R number 2

Sold the FN2 last week to buy a new house but wanted to stay with a type R So here is my new toy [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  26. nickg

My 07 FN2

Yep, don't want to finx it :D
  27. nickg

My 07 FN2

Well due to buying another house I have had to sell the FN2, Was almost in tears yesterday when it drove off but when needs must However, I'm not leaving the Type R scene as its replacement will be here on Saturday, once I have it on the drive I will do a new thread on it :)
  28. nickg

My 07 FN2

Thanks for the comments guys, I think the "type will be going back to black shortly" I really should get it fitted with a flashpro to get the most out of it, just haven't got round to it.
  29. nickg

My 07 FN2

Managed to get out and spend some time on her today with a couple of mods Red Civic and Type decal, I like the Civic in red but i'm unsure about the Type being in red. one of the Tegiwa Bumper Sccopes fitted, (good reason to only one being fitted just now) 6500k HID look bulbs...
  30. nickg

My 07 FN2

Once I get a chance to give it a clean (when this snow goes) I will get some pics up of the scoops,
  31. nickg

My 07 FN2

Thanks Loxy, Yeah I'm hoping to get something done along those lines, got alot of reading up on it I think
  32. nickg

My 07 FN2

Hi all Thought I would post a few pics of my CTR I have only owned it for a few months, this is my first CTR and the first that I have / will be modding, I have had a few modded cars in the past (last one being a Evo4) but that was heavly modded when I got it. So far I have done Tinted...
Back