• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nickg

Then there were two

ATR number 2 arrived today, I have some plans for them both but its very interesting seeing the difference between pre facelift and facelift. The Twins together
  2. nickg

Change of wheels and a good clean

Taking the car on a couple of track days and a sprint day in next month so I decided to get a set off track wheels powder coated so I didn't kill my current alloys, since they were for track use ect i did think about going for a funky colour like red, Blue or orange but since they will get...
  3. nickg

Type R number 2

Sold the FN2 last week to buy a new house but wanted to stay with a type R So here is my new toy [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  4. nickg

My 07 FN2

Hi all Thought I would post a few pics of my CTR I have only owned it for a few months, this is my first CTR and the first that I have / will be modding, I have had a few modded cars in the past (last one being a Evo4) but that was heavly modded when I got it. So far I have done Tinted...
Back