• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. KMB

S2000 & NSX S2000 insurance

I used to pay £490 with elephant and a few quid less with Sky, that's with protected NCD :D
  2. KMB

S2000 & NSX Shameless Theft................

Sounds very fruity!
  3. KMB

Saw a rare one today...

Was it this one?
  4. KMB

FN2 Changing the H/U on a FN2

We should have got white ones over here :(
  5. KMB

S2000 & NSX Driving S2000 without airbox....

You must have a massive garage - My garage is big but it's not big enough to drive around in :p Joking apart - I live only a couple of miles from markieb who recently had his SC S2k tuned by Mase, are you going down the same route? I remember you have the ECU already :o
  6. KMB

S2000 & NSX Driving S2000 without airbox....

I have removed the lid from the airbox for short bursts, it sounds nice but isn't something I could live with on a daily basis. I did a RR comparison with the lid on and off as it feels a lot less responsive with the lid off. It was around 4-5lbft down over the entire rev range and 2-3bhp in...
  7. KMB

S2000 & NSX S2000 1st in TG survey!!

Great news for S2k values :woot: :lol:
  8. KMB

S2000 & NSX S2000 Vs. NSX

You cheapskate Simon - Buying an NSX then running it on 95RON :P :lol: :lol:
  9. KMB

FN2 Ordering the 07 Type R

Am I right in thinking biker1 is the chappie from John Pease in Braintree? :D Edit - Found it now (internet stalker) http://www.blogger.com/profile/24318148 PS - Andy, cheers for the hospitality last year when we all visited! How about something similiar for the new CTR launch? :wink: 8)
  10. KMB

FN2 CTR in Auto Express

Very true, a magazine that survives by printing hearsay without fact :x
  11. KMB

XO motorsports mild 540 engine build

How does it go about getting all that power down? :shock:
  12. KMB

SiKBoY's AE86

Should be a laff :o
  13. KMB

CH1 where did atr.org.uk go?

I gave you community service rather than hard time :P :lol:
  14. KMB

We've banned the berd :lol:
  15. KMB

LL phoned me to tell me about that (with some thin veiled excuse about getting him access back) :P :lol: :lol:
  16. KMB

I'm hoping we'll be back soon :D 8)
  17. KMB

bye bye premier ctr!!!!

RWD swap 8) :lol: Enjoyt it :D
  18. KMB

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

93.9p/L V-Power in Ipswich at the mo :wink:
  19. KMB

FN2 New 07 Type R official website

No indication of power & torque outputs then :| I'll take a peek when I get home 8)
  20. KMB

...and what does it tell us?? :? :lol:
  21. KMB

Is this the bargain of the century? £3k CTR!

Such an obvious con IMO :x
  22. KMB

So what new stuff have we learnt...........?? I can't view Flash at work :cry:
  23. KMB

S2000 & NSX Finally got my S!! (Pics Added P1)

Wise words and I love the red black MY06 interior 8) :D Welcome to the RWD club :twisted:
  24. KMB

uhoh we're going to be paying for that :x :lol:
  25. KMB

Me too on the fill up, though I'm sure it'll just be Optimax rebranded (independent tests on that from 5 batches gave 98.5RON mean) :x Mine was 99.9p/L :|
  26. KMB

Not another moderator with an Integra...?

DTM - I think value for money should be included in the review :P :shock: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
  27. KMB

Not another moderator with an Integra...?

Nice one, comparitive review required versus the CTR :wink:
  28. KMB

S2000 & NSX ASM intake :shock:

Think it was up for £350 ish :shock:
  29. KMB

S2000 & NSX ASM intake :shock:

I'm sure there was one for sale on www.s2ki.co.uk recently :wink:
  30. KMB

Nice output 8) :o
  31. KMB

Also worth considering the S2000 speedo is very accurate, unless you've checked these times by GPS of course :wink: :D
  32. KMB

S2000 & NSX Forced Induction S2000

Be a bit careful with this as the kit is intended for LHD and some components are apparently a bugger to move :x
  33. KMB

S2000 & NSX Forced Induction S2000

There are a couple of guys with experience of this over on www.s2ki.com (UK forum) - Pose the same question over there, it's not been plain sailing :shock: :wink:
  34. KMB

CH1 :?: ATR owners... am I going mad?

I think you made it up :lol: :lol: :lol:
  35. KMB

Corroded Alloys Wheels replaced after warrantee FOC - urgent

Remember the Honda corrosion warranty is for 5 years :wink: My car had a full new set in the boxes given to me when I bought it...... prev owner kept the originals and had to pay £300 towards them :D 8)
  36. KMB

DC2 Owners

Not all of us :x Those that have met me know I'm 'normal' :o :lol: :lol: PS - The DC2 owner quoted in the first post....... what a wanger :evil: :lol: :lol:
  37. KMB

CH1 Accord Track Review

How could they award any handling prize to the TT? :shock: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:
  38. KMB

CH1 Is it wprth joining the Owners Club?

Come over, hang on you are there now :lol: :lol: :lol:
  39. KMB

Painting your Calipers

Hammerite all the way, red on my red ATR lasted well over 2 years without signs of problems, silver on my black S2000 :D 8) I wire brushed, cleaned with meths then masked off and painted with Hammerite :wink:
  40. KMB

CH1 woohoo pick up my ATR on monday

Thought you might like it Rich :lol: :twisted: Most underated Type-R out there and a real performance bargain :wink:
  41. KMB

Take it easy(ish) on the way home buddy....... remember a driving ban or an accident could ruin an otherwise excellent day [/doom & gloom merchant] :lol: :lol: :lol: Look forward to seeing the new beastie :wink: :lol:
  42. KMB

Nearly there now Rich 8) 8) 8)
  43. KMB

Sigs....

Another satisfied customer :D :lol: .... & hello Clawz, you know me from elsewhere buddy :wink: :D
  44. KMB

FN2 New Civic Type R chat

So that is what's unveiled on the 28th :shock: 8) Stonking :twisted:
  45. KMB

It better be good after all this build up :o :lol:
  46. KMB

CTR to S2000

And be careful......... The change from FWD to RWD is one that takes a while to get completely used to :o :wink: :twisted:
  47. KMB

CTR to S2000

Yep make sure you scroll down the the UK Owners section or just go direct with www.s2ki.co.uk :wink: My insurance with the ATR was £324 and that went to £521 on changing to the S2000 :) FC Protected NCB :twisted:
  48. KMB

Another crashed CTR

Bummer :( Hope he gets it all settled OK :wink:
  49. KMB

That is a bad effort at a VXR/new civic photochop, they didn't even change the wheels from the vauxhall :lol: :lol:
Back