• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

09 Upgrades

Tried searching but I am a Newbie so apologies. Can someone tell me or post me a link to where I can find the list of upgrades / facelift for the 09 model onwards? I am aware Honda probably had some older ones kicking around that went on 09 plates. Thanks for any help!

Differences are:
HIDs, which you will be able to tell it has them by having headlight washers on the front bumper and they are auto leveling so no headlight adjustment on the dash. It does have a spray button though.
IPod connection as standard in the centre arm rest, though this was an option on pre-facelift.

The non-GT model was dropped as was the colour Deep Pearl Bronze. Deep Sapphire Blue colour introduced.

Nighthawk Black replaced by Crystal Black Pearl in early 2010.

Further revision in April 2010, where all cars built in April or after have an LSD.

Differences are:
HIDs, which you will be able to tell it has them by having headlight washers on the front bumper and they are auto leveling so no headlight adjustment on the dash. It does have a spray button though.
IPod connection as standard in the centre arm rest, though this was an option on pre-facelift.

The non-GT model was dropped as was the colour Deep Pearl Bronze. Deep Sapphire Blue colour introduced.

Nighthawk Black replaced by Crystal Black Pearl in early 2010.

Further revision in April 2010, where all cars built in April or after have an LSD.

Loxy, might be worth making a sticky post in the FN2 section with this info like the ep3 section has, as I can see this question becoming increasingly common

Aye, I'll knock something up over the coming week, probably tonight. :lol:

Back