• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 1st service today

Took my facelift DC5 for it first service today at the local dealership. anyhow after the service they valet your car and a guy was there picking up his new premier CTR. but where was his attention on his new car :?: no but mine 8) the salesman come over after this guy had left with a message from this guy he wanted to buy my car apparently he has plenty of cash
Strange but true.
no way I would sell it though. unless it was for silly money.

Hmm offer him silly money, say the cost of another new DC5, plus a bit extra, enough to cover a new exhaust or some other tweeks :D

BTW have you seen the Best Motoring DVD with the pre- and facelift DC5 comparison? pretty good, Gan san gives the teg a pretty good raz around the track :)

G said:
Hmm offer him silly money, say the cost of another new DC5, plus a bit extra, enough to cover a new exhaust or some other tweeks :D

BTW have you seen the Best Motoring DVD with the pre- and facelift DC5 comparison? pretty good, Gan san gives the teg a pretty good raz around the track :)
Where can I get this ? thanks

Try Duke Videos, I will find out more details when I am in the office on Monday.

Mine's in for a service this morning (2nd one already this year). Best thing is the guys at Slough Honda love my car and it always comes back like new 8)

Thats the good thing about having a DC5R all Honda dealers love them, mine always comes home bling!!

Might take it round now - its diiiiiiirty!!!

Yambo said:
Thats the good thing about having a DC5R all Honda dealers love them, mine always comes home bling!!

Might take it round now - its diiiiiiirty!!!

Just come back well clean.....they did a good job! 8)

It'll last like that until about 6pm...when I actually have to take it on the road again :(

Back