• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2 applications of Colgate

Hi guys,

Just thought I would have a go and see if the toothpaste would work on my headlights, was quite surprised really,

can anyone tell my how I post the pics up from my iPhone 6 ? Is it tapatalk ?

Cheers soz new to the forums.

Sorry for the messages looks like it's my other account I had to crate as my acceptance to the forum didn't seem to work for quite a while ...

Lol right thank f for that anyway here is what I was going to originally post ..
8c154022b9c48a91c1e9b545efbd19c0.jpg

Before

9b6d2a2ac5882fec17780789f5428617.jpg

During

1773589f19de4c2edaaef142791ecab3.jpg

After 2 applications of Colgate on a third of the light,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not amazing but think after a few applications should be ok, I've heard 1000 grit with some cutting compound a good but but unsure of popping sandpaper onto glass

Yeah get some wet and dry paper.
1000,1500,2000,2500 working with the 2500 first and going rougher down the grades as required.
You'll be fine mate, then its a matter of polishing back up with a couple of compounds.

Easiest by machine of course.

Meguiars Plastic cleaner worked a treat on my dads hrv .Took my time and with excellent results

Sand paper with correct grit works but leaves lots of scratches which can be buffed out with machine polisher ,But meguiars better by far

Back