• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2004 ep3 alarm problem!! Programming and no siren!!

Ok l have a ctr 04 facelift, when l bought it it didn't have a key fob, so l got one and went ahead trying to program it, l done the ignition on, lock button, sequence and can get the car in to programming mode but the fob won't lock the doors after that, since then when I lock the door with the key the hazards flash 3 times, but when l unlock the door with the key the hazards go off flashing as it would if the alarm was going off but there is no siren sound, which makes me think it's either been removed or disconnected as the person before me could also not solve this problem, now every time l unlock the door with the key, as l could not program the fob, the alarm goes off with no sound, had to drive it back with hazards flashing, thought l would make a post on here incase anyone has had the same problem and it is possible to fix myself, before l take it to Honda and they rob me for all my money!!

Back