• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2nd gear fix

j

Banned
Have you have it done, and did it work?

I get the impression that I should just live with it as the problem is ok in the walmer weather. :?

Thanks

j said:
Have you have it done, and did it work?

I get the impression that I should just live with it as the problem is ok in the walmer weather. :?

Thanks

I'm the same... in warm weather its fine but in the cold its crap..... My CTR's goin this summer so might just leave it....

Wish I had not booket it in now, Perhaps I should cancle?

I attempt this last week, they wouldn't change the box but changed the rods from gear stick to box, didn't make any difference like a found out this morning.

Yup thats the problem.

When I booked the cat in it was still in the cold period, now its walmer its much better but I think that they may well think that I am waisting their time.

I had the 2nd gear fix last winter and during the winter we just had, I've had no problems with the gear box. It now works just as well in the cold conditions than it does in the warm.

Back