• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

35mm drop help

Hi all

iv been searching for some before and after pics or just after, of a ep3 with a 35mm drop could and body help please?

Thanks

This was my EP3 on ABP/Eibach springs which IIRC are 35mm drop?...

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

It's an old car. My memory is pretty shocking but I think the where 17x8? No idea on offset I'm afraid?

the abp eibachs are rated at 30mm now, same as the eibach sportlines i do believe, so why are the abp springs more expensive, must just be the same springs in my eyes? everyone recomends them but recently went out for a ride in an ep3 with some fitted and put me off, the ride wasnt that good and couldnt see too much of a difference i the ride hight, what other springs are people using?

Hi guys. Had mine lowered 50m on tenzo springs yesterday. Thought I'd share some pics. Still waiting for it to settle.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343250213.335325.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1343250235.970804.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1343250254.556824.jpg

Back