• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

3rd service today

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
Took the CTR to John Pease Honda in Braintree for the 37,500 service.

The bad news was that the delightful Emma was not in today. :(

John was standing in and was a good fella. :D

The car was a bit mucky when I arrived :oops: :oops: :oops: but looks alot better now. Thanks very much. :D

Anyway, apart from having my AEM fitted (no need for a Honda element) the whole service was completed whilst myself and the lass had a stroll around Braintree Freeport. What idiot allowed a Cadbury Factory Outlet shop to open????!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :oops:

I took a call before returning saying that all 3 wipers, 1 indicator bulb and 2 sidelight bulbs should be replaced. Fair one. 8)

On my return to collect the car I was given the 15% discount for being a Type R Owners Member. 8) 8)

Grand total including the supply and fit of the above mentioned items as well as a full service?

£187.00 :D

Thank you John Pease - I know where I will be advising people to go. 8)

Nice price mate.

All 3 wipers :lol:

Admittedly, both fronts on my old CTR were in dire need of replacing! :lol:

Nice price Scouse :wink:

Did ya spend the same again in Cadburys? :lol: Come on....tell the truth :lol:

SpaceMonkey said:
Nice price Scouse :wink:

Did ya spend the same again in Cadburys? :lol: Come on....tell the truth :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Me walking into that shop was like letting Gary Glitter into an Orphanage. :shock: :shock:

Should of got even more of a discount with Emma not being there, its bloody criminal, Id complain to HUK :(

Nick

Will be trying these guys on my next service :D , was really disappointed with the service I received from the Cambridge dealer.

They are good, Ive used them for a few things, theyre cheaper than a lot of places and you get a good friendly service, will be even better once they get their new showroom up and running :)

Morty1970 said:
Should of got even more of a discount with Emma not being there, its bloody criminal, Id complain to HUK :(

Nick

I understand your point Nick. :lol: :lol:

Lottie said:
Will be trying these guys on my next service :D , was really disappointed with the service I received from the Cambridge dealer.

Well worthy of your business Lottie - I honestly can't think of any bad points (apart from the lovely Emma being absent) to say about JPH. 8)

Scousefella said:
Lottie said:

Well worthy of your business Lottie - I honestly can't think of any bad points (apart from the lovely Emma being absent) to say about JPH. 8)

well as long as they dont forget to stamp the log book, drag a dirty cloth over the whole car and be less then useless with a warrenty claim their onto a winner :lol:

Lottie said:
Scousefella said:
Lottie said:

well as long as they dont forget to stamp the log book, drag a dirty cloth over the whole car and be less then useless with a warrenty claim their onto a winner :lol:

Well my Warranty expired 12 days ago but JPH are still contacting HUK on my behalf to try and sort out a dodgy headlamp motor under warranty. 8)

I await a phone call. :D

My 3rd service was £180 and lookers of warrignton.

Scousefella said:
Anyway, apart from having my AEM fitted (no need for a Honda element)

The airfilter doesn't get changed on this service anyway, only the major ones. :wink:

Nice price - wonder if I'll get my next service that low 8)

Somehow I doubt it :lol: (50k one :shock: :? )

Welsh-Rich said:

I assume TGM will be doing yours Rich? :twisted:

Scousefella said:
Welsh-Rich said:

I assume TGM will be doing yours Rich? :twisted:

They will indeed mate - along with the new clutch and baffled sump 8)

Scousefella said:
What idiot allowed a Cadbury Factory Outlet shop to open????!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :oops:

LOL! I bought alot of crap from there last month when I took lulu shopping. :p

Very nice stuff in there. :D

Back