• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A-Plan any advice

Right it's that time of year again, i got my renewla through from elephant who want £585 fully comp with class one business for me and the little lady, i have 3 yrs NCB no pointe etc etc.

Rang A-plan as everyone seems be happy so far but what companies have they placed you all with???

They've quoted me £474 with a compnay called group armour - apparently according to the guy at the end of the phone alot of scooby drivers use them.

Anyone been placed with them???

Kev, just tried looking on google but not much comes up.

It might be worth posting on the Scooby forums?

Couldn't find anything out about group armour, so called elephant and blagged (i'm good at that) told them i could get an identical policy else where and were they prepared to match the quote, really helpful girl went through all the info and went off to speak to her boss/payments dept.

Anyway after 5 mins she comes back as says that no way can they match the quote, am i sure the policy was identical to which i reply yes (here's the twist i have NO idea if it is or not as i forgot to get the in's & out's), so shes says well the best we can do is £535.68 :D :D :D so i said oh gone on then i cant be bothered with the hassle of the paperwork..............so in my eyes RESULT :D :D :D

Me 28 & 3 yrs NCB, the missus 26, no claims/conviction/points, £535.68 fully comp with class 1 business use.

I'm with A plan, and my policy is sourced through them (although think it's spelt differently).

Not sure what questions you're asking though :?

EDIT: Just realised that this is an old thread

However, incase anyone else has the same question - the company is called Groupama, and there website can be found here

Back