• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

a question for jap import owners

where would you buy parts for your car should the worst happen and something go wrong?

i am starting to build a k20a and am just wondering if people know of any good sites for buying the niggly little standard parts for engine internals. or are there many parts from the uk spec civic that fit. parts such as cams, bearings possibly pistons will be sourced from aftermarket traders but what about parts like a crankshaft

thanks for your time

Honda usually mate. You'll need the chassis number of a DC5 or JDM EP3 to provide the dealership, from there on in, they should be able to get you whatever you need.

I'm not entirely sure of the exact differences between the components of a k20A and a K20A2 - but if someone is able to post the exact differences i.e cams etc. providing the crank does not differ, you might be able to get that from a dealership by simply asking for one from a k20A2.

I'm not entirely sure of the exact differences between the components of a k20A and a K20A2 - but if someone is able to post the exact differences i.e cams etc. providing the crank does not differ, you might be able to get that from a dealership by simply asking for one from a k20A2.

Just had a look on google and found a site,where they believe differences are intake and exhaust manifolds, cams, map, then obviously gearing and the lsd. ** sort out a link when im on the computer at the minute im on my phone so its a bit awkward lol. If anyone can confirm or rule out any of the list then thankyou in advance

Back