• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aaarrrghhh i cant take it any longer!

Dynax

The Babysitter
:lol: :lol:

After having gotten addicted to this song :

DJ Tiesto - He's a Pirate

and playing it very loud all day contiously through my pc speaker system (with sub!) i just cant get enough of it.

My car sounds absolutely shite as its all stripped out, with naff speakers.

Next pay packet i am buying :

Front Components
Amp (underseat which can be removed for trackdays)

And then im going to say sod it and buy a sub for days when i feel like it with a mono block amp. these will be removed when needed.

I know my cars stripped out for weight, but this is just tooooo good :twisted: :lol: :lol: :oops:

Having said that, i'll probably change my mind if the components sound good on their own

install ya pc speaker system (with sub!) in the car :p

then have a sound off with dalco at JAE

Thats a joke i hope :lol: :lol:

Will ask dalco what he recommends at JAE 8)

Fire_2 said:
not a bad tune man i need to fast forward the start next time get to the good bit :p

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Chorus = 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

This is quite sad, but this song actually makes me happy :lol: I cant stop dancing to it :lol: Woooooooop! 8)

It's an all right tune, even if Tiesto can't take credit for it. I hate the sounds he uses though - they always sound all cheap and overdriven.

Back